What's the worst thing you've ever done to your best friend?

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='503958' date='Jun 25 2007, 10:41 AM']i don't wanna tell mine. lol
i just wanna be a listener.
:)
like a fishing hook lol?[/quote]

actually i was joking, (see Johnny Dangerously). Speakign of fishing hooks... I did hook a buddy in the ear on accident once. I was casting and the reel jammed and it went side ways. He had to go the emergency room w/ a hook and plastic worm in his ear. I forgot all about that...man i need to buy him a beer or something.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='503958' date='Jun 25 2007, 11:41 PM']i don't wanna tell mine. lol
i just wanna be a listener.[/quote]

Horseshit. If you start the thread you are required to play your part. This one I will be nasty with you about.
MULLY
I had sex with his girlfriend :+)

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='503981' date='Jun 25 2007, 11:13 AM']Horseshit. If you start the thread you are required to play your part. This one I will be nasty with you about.
MULLY
I had sex with his girlfriend :+)[/quote]

Well if i tell mine everyone will have a field day.
I'll think about it. :mellow:

[quote name='BengalsCat' post='504066' date='Jun 25 2007, 01:19 PM']I rubbed cyanne pepper into my friends bed sheets and his pillow cases........ He couldnt see for like 2 hours and his members were on fire.. bu so worth the beating he gave me aftewords..[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I'm gunna try that.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='504071' date='Jun 25 2007, 01:37 PM']I haven't done anything shitty to my best friend..My best friend is like my brother..Just not like that I guess..[/quote]

Yah well sometimes you do stupid shit while your judgement is little off for various reasons, maybe alcohol.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='504073' date='Jun 25 2007, 01:38 PM']Yah well sometimes you do stupid shit while your judgement is little off for various reasons, maybe alcohol.[/quote]
Now that you bring alcohol up..I actually did do something stupid while i was drunk..Punched him in the balls..It wasn't even my fault really..He couldn't do anything for a week..That was the only thing I have done..

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='504074' date='Jun 25 2007, 01:40 PM']Now that you bring alcohol up..I actually did do something stupid while i was drunk..Punched him in the balls..It wasn't even my fault really..He couldn't do anything for a week..That was the only thing I have done..[/quote]

See, It wasn't my fault what i did i was wasted.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='504076' date='Jun 25 2007, 01:45 PM']See, It wasn't my fault what i did i was wasted.[/quote]

Oldest excuse in the book...

Most every story I start out with I was drinking, was drunk, had a good buzz. I take full responsibility for all my actions while drinking just because its so funny

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='504076' date='Jun 25 2007, 01:45 PM']See, It wasn't my fault what i did i was wasted.[/quote]
So basically...when you were trashed..and your best friends boyfriend was trashed, but she wasn't at the party..you had sex with her boyfriend?

Am i right? What do i win?

not something i did to my bestfriend but still pretty damn bad.... i was trashed the other night and went to this girls house for a party and ended up fucking her, went back the next night for another party and ended up hooking up with her sister and the girl walked in on us. All hell broke loose after that. personally i think its hilarious

We were playing ping pong at UC. I intentionally hit the ball way off the table. When he went over to pick up the ball, I whacked him with my ping pong paddle.

Then, on the next ball, I did it again.

I know, it's not much. But why would I do anything bad to my best friend?

[quote name='Jason' post='504106' date='Jun 25 2007, 02:55 PM']We were playing ping pong at UC. I intentionally hit the ball way off the table. When he went over to pick up the ball, I whacked him with my ping pong paddle.

Then, on the next ball, I did it again.

I know, it's not much. [b]But why would I do anything bad to my best friend?[/b][/quote]

cause you can do some funny ass shit to them and you know they will forgive you... (besides fucking of ones girlfreind) and besides you know you got urs comming some day...

Guest Tigris

Okay... listen to this:

I was at my best friend's house. It was me and my girlfriend, him and his girlfriend. We decided to make a final beer run because we were running low and it was getting late. The only problem was that he was the only one with his ID on him and I and his girl were too wasted to drive... so my girlfriend took him (he had his license suspended, go figure). About 30 seconds after they walked out the door, his girlfriend walked over to me, unzipped my pants, and just started going at it. I couldn't believe it, but how was I going to tell her to stop? Just after I finished (you know where it went) and zipped up my friend and my girl pulled up in the driveway. The first thing he did to his girl was lay a wet one right on her in front of me. About 45 minutes later my girl takes me to the back and fucks the hell out of me. About 3-4 hours after that I was drunk and told him what happened... he laughed and said it was cool because he fucked mine while they were out and just tested positive for HIV last week.

:ninja:

Well.......

there was this one night where myself, two of my girlfriend, the guy I was dating and his buddy were sitting around "smoking", drinking, and passing around a bottle of tequila for shits and giggles. My girl Mandy is kind of a lightweight when it comes to partying and we told her no shots. Throughout the course of the evening we became a tad less vigilant about watching her around the tequila. She managed to grab the bottle and tipped the damn thing upside down chugging about a quarter of it. All hell broke loose after that. She was scraming and crying, completely inconsolable. Winds up puking all down her shirt. My friend Ryan is getting pissed because she's puking everywhere in his apartment. We grabbed her by the ankles and arms and pulled her ass outside. She strips off her shirt and starts rolling around in a thorn bush muttering, crying, and still puking for about an hour. I could have been a nice friend and helped her or at least pulled her out of the thorn bush, but it was too damn funny! So Aaron, Ryan and I sat on the front porch swing with our beers and the tequila laughing our asses off at Mandy in the thorn bush. Then threw her in the shower naked to wash her off. It wasn't exactly nice.... but it was great entertainment :lol:

Or the time I was ready to get freaky deaky with this guy at a party and burst in on my friend and her boyfriend doing the same. Talk about embarrasing!

[quote name='JC' post='504086' date='Jun 25 2007, 01:54 PM']So basically...when you were trashed..and your best friends boyfriend was trashed, but she wasn't at the party..you had sex with her boyfriend?

Am i right? What do i win?[/quote]
Why would you say that... :o

[quote name='Tigris' post='504178' date='Jun 25 2007, 06:08 PM']Okay... listen to this:

I was at my best friend's house. It was me and my girlfriend, him and his girlfriend. We decided to make a final beer run because we were running low and it was getting late. The only problem was that he was the only one with his ID on him and I and his girl were too wasted to drive... so my girlfriend took him (he had his license suspended, go figure). About 30 seconds after they walked out the door, his girlfriend walked over to me, unzipped my pants, and just started going at it. I couldn't believe it, but how was I going to tell her to stop? Just after I finished (you know where it went) and zipped up my friend and my girl pulled up in the driveway. The first thing he did to his girl was lay a wet one right on her in front of me. About 45 minutes later my girl takes me to the back and fucks the hell out of me. About 3-4 hours after that I was drunk and told him what happened... he laughed and said it was cool because he fucked mine while they were out and just tested positive for HIV last week.
:ninja:[/quote]

IS THAT TRUE!!!?

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='504198' date='Jun 25 2007, 06:57 PM']Why would you say that... :o[/quote]

So i wasn't right? Damn i thought i had it right. Im a clue champ.

Archived