!!! HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK I WOULD SHIT MYSELF HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE !!!! omg omg

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[center]

[color="#2F4F4F"][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b](Damn I get goosebumps just watching that shit !) [/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='505286' date='Jun 28 2007, 07:24 AM']if I was in the cage I doubt it would bother me much.[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]It's fucking jaws were able to make it through the cage at the very start :blink:

Why with all of our modern weaponry do these pre historic seeds of Lucifer still exist anyway ... Build some fucking heat seeking underwater scud missles to blast their asses ... or put lazer beams on dolphins.

You want to talk about a "War on Terror" ..... Great Whites are fucking 'Terror'. [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='505315' date='Jun 28 2007, 10:24 AM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]It's fucking jaws were able to make it through the cage at the very start :blink:
Why with all of our modern weaponry do these pre historic seeds of Lucifer still exist anyway ... Build some fucking heat seeking underwater scud missles to blast their asses ... or put lazer beams on dolphins.
You want to talk about a "War on Terror" ..... Great Whites are fucking 'Terror'. [/b][/size][/font][/quote]
Agreed. I've always been fascinated with sharks ever since I was little and watched the first Jaws. But, I'd love for them to all be extinct.

Don't forget shark week!

[url="http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/sharkweek/sharkweek.html"]http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/shark.../sharkweek.html[/url]

[quote]Shark Week will stretch from July 29 to Aug. 4 and will feature eight new specials, starting with “Ocean of Fear: Worst Shark Attack Ever.”[/quote]

[quote]“Ocean of Fear” tells the story of the 1945 sinking of the U.S.S. Indianapolis, which capsized after it was attacked by torpedoes from a Japanese submarine. About 900 men floated in the water without lifeboats waiting to be rescued, but only 321 came out of the water. The rest died from starvation, dehydration, exposure and shark attacks.[/quote]

:o

Archived