Can't help but grin at this

Guest Tigris

kind of shitty how you can call me out on how i thought it was funny that i killed some grass on a ball field, but you can grin at someone potentially dying.

:crazy:

[quote name='Tigris' post='507158' date='Jul 4 2007, 04:16 AM']kind of shitty how you can call me out on how i thought it was funny that i killed some grass on a ball field, but you can grin at someone potentially dying.

:crazy:[/quote]

All joking and homerism aside, Ben is a fellow human being. I sincerely wish no harm to him any more than I would any other person walking this earth. Had he been severly injured or killed I would not make jokes about it. Fact of the matter is he had an accident and walked away from it pretty much unscathed. The stooler trolls like to make it out like he barely escaped death. If he had been injured that bad he surely wouldn't have been playing football at the beginning of the season.

As for your case, you destroyed someone else's property and you still think it was a cool thing to do. How about next time I'm in town I ride over to your place, or your parents place, and kill the grass in your front yard? It's just a harmless joke, no one will get hurt.

You shouldn't be complaining about this. If you want to complain about something you should ask me about the yard jobs I took part in during my youth. Yes, I'm just as guilty, and probably moreso, than you. I probably tore up more yards and school lawns than all the members on here put together. For that I apologize. But, you see, I wasn't riding you about killing the grass. I was riding you about still thinking it was a cool thing to do. You're a grown man for God's sake.
MULLY
Waaaaay too many bones in this closet

Hey, Tigris, I just checked the age thread and noticed that you are still 22 years old. That's cool. No problem with your age at all. All I will say is that I'll cut you some slack on thinking it was a cool thing to do. Tell me how you feel about that when you get to be around 35 or so.
MULLY
had I known you were still that young I wouldn't have said anything about it

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='507244' date='Jul 3 2007, 08:58 PM']All joking and homerism aside, Ben is a fellow human being. I sincerely wish no harm to him any more than I would any other person walking this earth. Had he been severly injured or killed I would not make jokes about it. Fact of the matter is he had an accident and walked away from it pretty much unscathed. The stooler trolls like to make it out like he barely escaped death. If he had been injured that bad he surely wouldn't have been playing football at the beginning of the season.

As for your case, you destroyed someone else's property and you still think it was a cool thing to do. How about next time I'm in town I ride over to your place, or your parents place, and kill the grass in your front yard? It's just a harmless joke, no one will get hurt.

You shouldn't be complaining about this. If you want to complain about something you should ask me about the yard jobs I took part in during my youth. Yes, I'm just as guilty, and probably moreso, than you. I probably tore up more yards and school lawns than all the members on here put together. For that I apologize. But, you see, I wasn't riding you about killing the grass. I was riding you about still thinking it was a cool thing to do. You're a grown man for God's sake.
MULLY
Waaaaay too many bones in this closet[/quote]

I wasn't complaining. I was just saying that busting my nuts for thinking something I did and that I think is funny (i figured you thought I had no morals or something) isn't cool in my opinion... and then you go and laugh about this. Hell, you could laugh at whatever the hell you want, whatever makes your day better, but just don't tear me down for laughing and joking around about destroying something that can't feel when you laugh about some dude getting thrown and flipped around on a bike. If that makes you smile, so be it. No harm, no foul. It's not me on the bike.

Hug?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/6.gif[/img]

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='507245' date='Jul 3 2007, 09:04 PM']Hey, Tigris, I just checked the age thread and noticed that you are still 22 years old. That's cool. No problem with your age at all. All I will say is that I'll cut you some slack on thinking it was a cool thing to do. Tell me how you feel about that when you get to be around 35 or so.
MULLY
had I known you were still that young I wouldn't have said anything about it[/quote]
If we're still around here in 35 years I'll make sure you know my thoughts on it...

B)

[quote name='Tigris' post='507297' date='Jul 4 2007, 01:11 PM']If we're still around here in 35 years I'll make sure you know my thoughts on it...

B)[/quote]

35 years? I said "when you are 35." I'm sure when you're 35 you'll look back on that and think "Jesus, what the fuck was I thinking?!?"
MULLY

[quote name='Tigris' post='507296' date='Jul 4 2007, 01:10 PM']I wasn't complaining. I was just saying that busting my nuts for thinking something I did and that I think is funny (i figured you thought I had no morals or something) isn't cool in my opinion... and then you go and laugh about this. Hell, you could laugh at whatever the hell you want, whatever makes your day better, but just don't tear me down for laughing and joking around about destroying something that can't feel when you laugh about some dude getting thrown and flipped around on a bike. If that makes you smile, so be it. No harm, no foul. It's not me on the bike.

Hug?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/6.gif[/img][/quote]

Well, like I said, had Ben really been injured really bad or killed I surely wouldn't be joking about it. But alas, we all know what happened. Slightly injured. He deserves to be laughed at for his stupidity.

And like I said, you're still young, nothing wrong with that at all, but you'll definitely look back on that in another 10 years and not be so proud of it.
MULLY
Of course I'm just an old fart, what the fuck do I know?

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='507305' date='Jul 4 2007, 01:26 AM']35 years? I said "when you are 35." I'm sure when you're 35 you'll look back on that and think "Jesus, what the fuck was I thinking?!?"
MULLY[/quote]
Oops. Still a little while away.

I might... we'll have to see. :)

Archived