19 members have voted

1. 1. Brown or Blond (pictures below)?

• Brown
    • Blond

[quote name='Jason' post='509461' date='Jul 10 2007, 09:20 PM']OG,

One more piece of advice.
[color="#FF0000"][size=5][b]SMILE![/b][/size][/color][/quote]

I hate smiling.
My parents always say: "we payed 3 fucking grand (for braces) for you to take a picture with your mouth closed".
that's just me though.
I think i have one picture out out 40 on my myspace where i'm smiling, and only because everyone kept hounding me.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='509465' date='Jul 10 2007, 09:24 PM']I hate smiling.
My parents always say: "we payed 3 fucking grand (for braces) for you to take a picture with your mouth closed".
that's just me though.
I think i have one picture out out 40 on my myspace where i'm smiling, and only because everyone kept hounding me.[/quote]

Alright everyone, let's start hounding her. :D

In 20 years, you will be a very different person than you are now. Do that person a favor and smile in your senior picture.

[quote name='Jason' post='509466' date='Jul 10 2007, 08:53 PM']Alright everyone, let's start hounding her. :D

In 20 years, you will be a very different person than you are now. Do that person a favor and smile in your senior picture.[/quote]

My senior picture had me standing by a bookcase with a pipe clenched in my hand, looking all pseudo-intellectual. No smile.

Sigh. I'm exactly the same person then as I am now.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='509354' date='Jul 10 2007, 12:37 PM'][img]http://i18.tinypic.com/6d1xyyd.jpg[/img]
I'm thinking this is what im gunna do with it.
[img]http://i14.tinypic.com/66vmagm.jpg[/img][/quote]
JLH :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Jason' post='509553' date='Jul 11 2007, 08:56 AM']Who's JLW?[/quote]
fixed, and um, i have no clue where the W came from. i was tired last night, but i didnt think i was that tired.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='510018' date='Jul 12 2007, 12:55 PM']if your asking for help then let us help :contract:[/quote]
LOL, okay okay, but i'm saying my natrual color is dull and boring.

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' post='510031' date='Jul 12 2007, 01:48 PM']The last pic you posted with the glasses is the best look.

-E[/quote]
that's how my hair is now.
but most the time i wear it straight, but it's natrually curly.

My 13 year old step daughter does that same shit...gang signs and that retarded pouffy-lipped smirk that every teenaged girl seems to have to have on their myspace pages.
Oh, and brown, with the glasses.
Stop the gang signs! You are NOT a gangster OR a gangsta!
You live in OKLAHOMA!
:D

Archived