Go-Bengals Under Cyber Attack !!!

[quote name='Storm' post='512412' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:25 PM']Pretty sure if it was JTML I would be the first to get deleted <_<[/quote]

This is true, so JT is exonerated.

We know who did it, but were not sure if it was a mistake or if their account was hacked and someone used that account to do it.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='512413' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:26 PM']Wow..At first when this happened, I thought I got banned for some reason but then this happens..Crazy..Who was it damnit?

Hey, least I don't have a negative post count now :D[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='BlackJesusII' post='512393' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:03 PM'][center][img]http://www.pearlharbormemorial.com/atf/cf/{262DC97E-C830-49ED-A8C2-32EB06D27127}/burningship2.jpg[/img]
[size=5]
[i]:rant: "Kige Ramsey you will pay for this !!!"[/i][/size][/center][/quote]
LMFAO..What if it really was him [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='512407' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:19 PM'][color="#556B2F"][font="Arial Narrow"][size=4][b]Go can't you just rewind the site to an hour ago .... before this happened ? [/b][/size][/font][/color][/quote]
Not without a flux capacitor. B)

[quote name='whodey 85' post='512417' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:30 PM']Shit, is that list of people in order of who got deleted? Cuz if it is, Im first.

Yes!, least liked member on go-bengals! :lol:[/quote]

ironically it was in order... dont know what made the order, as i see no common denominator here....

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='512421' date='Jul 19 2007, 03:36 AM'][b]Now all of our old posts say "Guest" ? WTF ?
Cmon Go .... flash us back one hour ... and then give me the name and address of who did this ... because I have big plans B) [/b][/quote]

Look at the bright side BJ, your member number increased dramatically :lol:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='512419' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:33 PM']ironically it was in order... dont know what made the order, as i see no common denominator here....[/quote]

Wow, someone must really hate me. This shyt is a hate crime man, racist azz muthafuckas!!!! :rant:

N Go, u need to let us know who did this cuz Im pissed bruh, Ive had that account 4 like 2 years. I was member number 300 or somethin, Im an original go-bengals person damnit!

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='512421' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:36 PM'][b]Now all of our old posts say "Guest" ? WTF ?
Cmon Go .... flash us back one hour ... and then give me the name and address of who did this ... because I have big plans B) [/b][/quote]

impossible.. i have a backup from the 2ns of this month... im talking with some geeks to see if we can copy and paste the members table only...... it seems far too risky to crash the whole database but its still being discussed...

chances are it is what it is....

i can manually adjust post counts..

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='512427' date='Jul 19 2007, 03:42 AM']I'm one of the originals, I hope I don't lose that.

My claim to fame on 3si.org is that I've been a member since 2000![/quote]

Yeah :rolleyes: if you consider being member #5001 as an original :P

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='512428' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:43 PM']Hey Go,

If this was an accident, does that mean that we can assume other accounts aren't in danger of being deleted at the moment?

On a side note, might want to pin the "check for your account" thread.[/quote]

The accound that did it, has had privileges revoked.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='512435' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:47 PM'][b]Do we have a name, address, and photo of this individual ? [/b][/quote]

assuming its the person and not someone hacking their account, yes on 2 of those. (no address)

But I cant imagine this person did it on purpose.

For once I feel special.

Oracle 10g would do flashback database (to say...2 seconds before this shit happened). But Go likes [i]free [/i]databases....

So Bung mentioned he was about to become a GoBengals divorcee...maybe the old lady lobbed a grenade his way when he forgot to log out of the site?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='512439' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:49 PM']But I cant imagine this person did it on purpose.[/quote]

[center][img]http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/3560/2246/lo/co9.jpg[/img]

[size=3][i]"You let me worrie about that part" [/i][/size][/center]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='512432' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:46 PM']The accound that did it, has had privileges revoked.[/quote]

[size=4][b]That's not all that should happen .... [/b][/size]

[center][img]http://www.gentblogt.be/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/20060321_hostel.jpg[/img][/center]

Archived