Chortle

VonBlade

Guest BengalsOwn
I have a confession to make... I watched the Eagles game and rooted for the Browns. I'm so ashamed. I just can't help rooting for the underdog, especially when it's a big underdog against a media darling team like the Eagles.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me too :unsure:

Guest BengalsOwn
Over-rated in whose opinion?  He is a top ten 10 qb for sure, for those who say he is overrated name 10 qb's better than him. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

List of QB's who are better IMO:

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Byron Leftwich

Dante Culpepper

Donnovan McNabb

Kurt Warner

Jeff Garcia

Jon Kitna

Aaron Brooks

Bret Favre

Mark Bulger

Steve Mcnair

Jake Plummber

David Carr

Ben Roethlisberger

Chad Pennington

Drew Brees

Vinny Testaverde

Not to mention his backup looked 100x better in pre-season Matt Schaub.

Want me to go on? Michael Vick is the most over rated QB I've ever seen. Sure he can get on a bunch of highlight reels because he isn't very smart when he runs the ball, but that's it. Vick=Boller+Running skills.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
List of QB's who are better IMO:

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Byron Leftwich

Dante Culpepper

Donnovan McNabb

Kurt Warner

Jeff Garcia

Jon Kitna

Aaron Brooks

Bret Favre

Mark Bulger

Steve Mcnair

Jake Plummber

David Carr

Ben Roethlisberger

Chad Pennington

Drew Brees

Vinny Testaverde

Not to mention his backup looked 100x better in pre-season Matt Schaub.

Want me to go on? Michael Vick is the most over rated QB I've ever seen. Sure he can get on a bunch of highlight reels because he isn't very smart when he runs the ball, but that's it. Vick=Boller+Running skills.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll give you 1)Brady 2) Manning 3)Culpepper 4)McNabb 5)McNair 6)Farve, the rest of those guys are not better. You should be ashamed of your self putting names like Testaverde, Warner, Garcia, and Kitna as qb that are better. Seriously, this is a joke right?

I wouldn't want Vick on my team, for the simple fact that he's too injury prone because of the way he uses his legs-that guy puts his body at great risk when he goes flying all over the field like that. Plus, his isn't the most accurate or strongest arm out there either, and he has trouble reading coverages, he's all-"Pocket's collapsing-gotta go!". But running is his strength and I for the life of me don't know why the Falcons coaches are trying so hard to make him a pocket passer-it'll never happen.

Guest BengalsOwn
I'll give you 1)Brady 2) Manning 3)Culpepper 4)McNabb 5)McNair 6)Farve, the rest of those guys are not better.  You should be ashamed of your self putting names like Testaverde, Warner, Garcia, and Kitna as qb that are better.  Seriously, this is a joke right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell me then, how is Vick better than everyone else on that list?

Guest BlackJesus

Vicks weak points are

* His height - really around 6'0 (too short for the NFL) He can't see over the line, and has a lot of tipped balls

* Happy feet - Great athlete but a small frame can't hold up to NFL hits over and over

* Lacks touch - always fires it in there with a tight spiral, but sometimes you just need to wobble it out there nice and soft

You have to be the biggest fuckin idoit on this board.  Vick had one bad game and their defense gave up 8 rushing TD's, yeah it's Vicks fault.  Honestly to say some stupid shit like "they" want black qb's to succed is just fuckin dumb.  You are a fucking idiot, once again.  First, who is "they" and why would they want black qb's to succeed?  Have you not seen a Atl game in the last 3 yrs.  Vick makes plays that no other player can make.  Ask any NFL player, white or black, if they think Vick is overrated or that he gets hype because he is black qb and I'm sure they will laugh at you for being the fucking idiot you are.  How stupid can you really be?  Eskimo you are a racist shit stain

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you got completely proved wrong by people on this board. And, i will agree vick is good, not great, and i would rather have a lot of other quarterbacks.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
you got completely proved wrong by people on this board. And, i will agree vick is good, not great, and i would rather  have a lot of other quarterbacks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excuse me, what was that? I noticed how no one had anything to post after the Falcons game yesterday. Vick looked amazing and he we had him, we definitely would have beat the Titans. You show how much you don't know when you make ignorant statements like that, but tell me how did I get completely get proved wrong? All of you Vick-haters need to look in the mirror and see what wrong with yourselves, maybe therapy would help.

Guest oldschooler
Excuse me, what was that?  I noticed how no one had anything to post after the Falcons game yesterday.  Vick looked amazing and he we had him, we definitely would have beat the Titans.  You show how much you don't know when you make ignorant statements like that, but tell me how did I get completely get proved wrong?  All of you Vick-haters need to look in the mirror and see what wrong with yourselves, maybe therapy would help.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow he has 1 GOOD GAME after having a TERRIBLE GAME

and you think that gives you a reason to talk shit ? :huh:

He is a #1 overall pick that has been in the NFL LONGER than

Palmer and Palmer already looks like a better QB ....Vick is

a RB who can throw the ball ...with very little accuracy. :rolleyes:

You need to ask yourself why you`re riding his jock so hard ?

I guess commercials do brain wash the weak minded. <_<

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Wow he has 1 GOOD GAME after having a TERRIBLE GAME

and you think that gives you a reason to talk shit ?  :huh:

He is a #1 overall pick that has been in the NFL LONGER than

Palmer and Palmer already looks like a better QB ....Vick is

a RB who can throw the ball ...with very  little accuracy.  :rolleyes:

You need to ask yourself why you`re riding his jock so hard ?

I guess commercials do brain wash the weak minded.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need to try living in reality; one good game, Carson looks better. I'm not going to respond to your post on this subject anymore, because you obviously can't admit when your wrong(no wonder you support Bush) and you don't know half as much as you think you do about football(how about those Pats?). I don't need to defend Vick against some idoit, his play speaks for himself. Try telling me how much he sucks when he leads his team to the playoffs and beyond.

Guest oldschooler
You need to try living in reality; one good game, Carson looks better.    I'm not going to respond to your post on this subject anymore, because you obviously can't admit when your wrong(no wonder you support Bush) and you don't know half as much as you think you do about football(how about those Pats?).  I don't need to defend Vick against some idoit, his play speaks for himself.  Try telling me how much he sucks when he leads his team to the playoffs and beyond.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vicks QB rating is the SAME as Jon Fucking Ktna`s

and you say I need to live in reality ?!!! :blink:

And I know that ANY TEAM can win in the NFL.

21 straight game winning streak....Super Bowl Champs...

2 time Super Bowl MVP QB and playing against a ROOKIE QB.

Yeah I was stupid for thinking that the Pats would win ....hell the

bookies were morons for making them the favorite and giving

the Stealers points too ! :rolleyes:

No1 has said that Vick isn`t good Smoove.

No1 has said that he is a bust.

The "Michael Jordan of Football" when the mother fucker

hasn`t won SHIT but 1 fucking playoff game and has

the SAME fucking QB rating as our BACKUP QB means HE

IS OVERATED !

WHEN/IF he wins THEN give him all the praise he is getting

NOW !

Big Ben AND Palmer look like a better QB`s after 7GAMES than Vick has

in 3 YEARS !

Smoov dude u need to lay off vicks jock.. He had one of the poorest prefomances ever a week ago and ur on his nuts again... He had 115 yards on the ground.. Good for vick. Thats great for a running back. but wait he is a qb.. I would rather seem him throw for 300 yards then run for 100.... but he does have the most 100 yard games for a qb which is a feat. but he is more of a running back then a qb..

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Smoov dude u need to lay off vicks jock.. He had one of the poorest prefomances ever a week ago and ur on his nuts again... He had 115 yards on the ground.. Good for vick. Thats great for a running back. but wait he is a qb.. I would rather seem him throw for 300 yards then run for 100.... but he does have the most 100 yard games for a qb which is a feat. but he is more of a running back then a qb..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me gets this straight so you morons can't quit saying this. I'm not on Vick's jock, I'm just trying to show that not all Bengals fans don't know shit about pro football, Detriot is a lock right :lol: . Everyone is saying that because Vick doesn't put up 300 yards passing that he is over-rated. What about the one stat that matter, wins, Vick has 6 of them this year and has good chance of getting plenty more. Besides who gives a fuck what you want to see, who the fuck are you? He is playing behind one of the worst o-lines in football, so maybe that is why he runs so much. If Carson had Vick's scrambling ability we would have more wins than we have now.

He has one of the best arms in the NFL and he is the best scrambling qb ever, sounds like a hell of combination. Maybe the fact that his recievers are last in the league in rac and yac yards has something to do with the fact that he has low passing numbers Once he learns the west coast offense and his recievers run the damn ball after they catch it his passing yards will go up.

6 pa t/d's 6 ints not great man that is a key stat.. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPINSHIPS.. atlanta has a good one... thats what has been saving vicks ass repeatedly. His reciever are last because he leads them into the hit.. also he has missed alot of open recievers.. I get to see more falcons games then bengals games.. He must be blind to miss some of the recievers.. if he could find them and get them the ball he would be better but he cant so he is hurting his team untill he developles... he shouldnt be throwing so many int's also

Guest Bengal_Smoov
6 pa t/d's 6 ints not great man that is a key stat.. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPINSHIPS.. atlanta has a good one... thats what has been saving vicks ass repeatedly. His reciever are last because he leads them into the hit.. also he has missed alot of open recievers.. I get to see more falcons games then bengals games.. He must be blind to miss some of the recievers.. if he could find them and get them the ball he would be better but he cant so he is hurting his team untill he developles... he shouldnt be throwing so many int's also

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yawn... You said all that to say what? I see all the Falcons game too, the NFL package is a wonderful thing. It's called learning a new system, it tends to hurt your numbers in the beginning. Their defense is above average at best, gave up 500 yards passing this week and 8 rushing td's last week, that hardly saving anyone's ass. Vick saves his own ass with his scrambling abilities, his o-line is not that good, he's been sacked over 20 times already. By week 14 Vick will have good enough command to put up good numbers in the passing game, then what will you say.

The guy wins games, which if haven't noticed, is what matters. I would rather win ugly, than lose and set records. Nobody considers Marino the best ever because he didn't win a Superbowl, Montana/Unitas on the other hand won their fair share, get my point. Stats don't means as much as you would like them to.

Guest oldschooler
Yawn...  You said all that to say what?  I see all the Falcons game too, the NFL package is a wonderful thing.  It's called learning a new system, it tends to hurt your numbers in the beginning.  Their defense is above average at best, gave up 500 yards passing this week and 8 rushing td's last week, that hardly saving anyone's ass.  Vick saves his own ass with his scrambling abilities, his o-line is not that good, he's been sacked over 20 times already.  By week 14 Vick will have good enough command to put up good numbers in the passing game, then what will you say. 

The guy wins games, which if haven't noticed, is what matters.  I would rather win ugly, than lose and set records.  Nobody considers Marino the best ever because he didn't win a Superbowl, Montana/Unitas on the other hand won their fair share, get my point.  Stats don't means as much as you would like them to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vick`s overall win loss record is BARELY over .500.

I think you`re missing the point Smoove. (as usual)

Vick is a special talent.

Is he deserving of all the commercials and praise he gets though ?

NO.

And that means he is over rated !

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Vick`s overall win loss record is BARELY over .500.

I think you`re missing the point Smoove. (as usual)

Vick is a special talent.

Is he deserving of all the commercials and praise he gets though ?

NO.

And that means he is over rated !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is your non-educated, biased opinion and I treat it what it is worth, nothing. Who the fuck do you think you are to judge whether someone deserves commericals and praise, quitting hating on Vick. You really believe the shit you type, that is the scary part. The guy has one commercial, and when we does things no other qb can do he gets praise, how does that make him overrated.

Before last year Peyton Manning had never won a playoff game, but he had more endorsement deal than most players in the NFL. Was/is he over-rated?

Guest oldschooler
That is your non-educated, biased opinion and I treat it what it is worth, nothing.  Who the fuck do you think you are to judge whether someone deserves commericals and praise, quitting hating on Vick.  You really believe the shit you type, that is the scary part.  The guy has one commercial, and when we does things no other qb can do he gets praise, how does that make him overrated. 

Before last year Peyton Manning had never won a playoff game, but he had more endorsement deal than most players in the NFL.  Was/is he over-rated?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Non-educated ?

I live sleep and breath football !

The question was asked of Mike Golic and Sean Salisbury

and they BOTH said that Michael Vick is over hyped for

no more than what he has done on the FIELD Smoove.

He has talent...but EVERY PLAYER EVER DRAFTED HAD TALENT and

POTENTIAL !

Don`t get your panties all bunched up.

It`s my opinion and OTHERS that Vick isn`t as great YET as

he is made out to be....he is still young ...so maybe your wet dreams

about him will become true someday ! :P

And you didn`t compare Vick to Manning did you ? :rolleyes:

Nope he couldnt win a playoff game but he at least put up worthy numbers. Vick has yet to do it man... He isnt all that and ur still riding his nuts.. He is exciting thats it.. He has talent he isnt developed yet. When ever he developes he will be worthy of that praise but until then he is so totaly over rated

Archived