Chortle

VonBlade

Vick is a remarkable athelete and an incomplete player. Anyone mention the fact that he better improve SOON to live up to the hype because the way he plays his chances of lasting long in this league aren't that great? He has missed significant gametime the last 2 seasons due to his style of play and his lack of sheer size that get him injured. Vick has problems reading his receivers correctly, hence his INT's and INC's. Sure he's exciting to watch but perhaps the next time he goes "head over heels" he'll break his friggin' neck instead of getting a highlight reel/commercial. I don't hate Vick-I just don't think he's "The Next Great Thing"-at least not yet. Could he be? Maybe. So could Carson Palmer. :D

It seems as if we have fundamentally differences in opinions, I could care less about stats, I think winning is important.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah did schooler just say that his winning record is just over .500? If winning is what import to you then u should be a fan of tom brady and jake plumber since they have some one the best win records with there current team? ur confusing me man...

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Yeah did schooler just say that his winning record is just over .500? If winning is what import to you then u should be a fan of tom brady and jake plumber since they have some one the best win records with there current team? ur confusing me man...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vick is 21 and 10 in games he started, you should do your own fact checking instead of relying on someone with a biased opinion(he's our version of Fox News). His winning percentage is 68%, which is pretty damn good. I'll take that anyday. So what was that you were saying???

Guest oldschooler
Vick is 21 and 10 in games he started, you should do your own fact checking instead of relying on someone with a biased opinion(he's our version of Fox News).  His winning percentage is 68%, which is pretty damn good.  I'll take that anyday.  So what was that you were saying???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually he is 18-9-1.

Since becoming the starter.

(in 3 years)

9-6-1 his 1st year.

3-1 last year.

6-2 this year.

He was 12-7-1 before this year ...and the Falcons

Defense has won most of those games for them...NOT Vick.

What were you saying ?

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Actually he is 18-9-1.

Since becoming the starter.

(in 3 years)

9-6-1 his 1st year.

3-1 last year.

6-2 this year.

He was 12-7-1 before this year ...and the Falcons

Defense has won most of those games for them...NOT Vick.

What were you saying ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, he won a playoff game in 2002, and a game in 2001 when he started.

20-10-1-Not bad for a qb's first 3 years. If you took any of those qb's you claim is better and put there first 3 years up there they wouldn't come close.

Talk about the defense winning games, you can say the same thing for Brady. Your arguement is weak, that is what I was saying.

U dont see us hyping up brady do you? he is in the same cat as vick def won his game this year... But brady does look good under fire and mike can sure run the ball... But again defense has produced wins for those teams this year and lose the games last year... U still havent said anything about vick missing his open recievers for the first half of the year.. if he was the great qb everyone makes him out to be he wouldnt have missed those oppurtunities for points...

Guest Bengal_Smoov
U dont see us hyping up brady do you? he is in the same cat as vick def won his game this year... But brady does look good under fire and mike can sure run the ball... But again defense has produced wins for those teams this year and lose the games last year... U still havent said anything about vick missing his open recievers for the first half of the year.. if he was the great qb everyone makes him out to be he wouldnt have missed those oppurtunities for points...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't see you bashing Brady either, Vick has more this year with far worse team.

What? Name a qb in the history of football that hasn't missed an open reciever. Vick is learning a new system basically in the regular season, he played 21 snaps in the preseason. For any qb to do something like that he is going to struggle. Who makes him to be a some super great qb? They make him out to be what he is one of the up-and-coming stars of the NFL. Why do you people hate to see Vick get some props, therapy might help.

Guest oldschooler
Actually, he won a playoff game in 2002, and a game in 2001 when he started.

20-10-1-Not bad for a qb's first 3 years.  If you took any of those qb's you claim is better and put there first 3 years up there they wouldn't come close.

Talk about the defense winning games, you can say the same thing for Brady.  Your arguement is weak, that is what I was saying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My arguement ?

It`s my opinion !

The Falcons have beat 2 teams with 1-6 records this year.

The teams they have played have a combined win/ loss

record of 21-33 !

Their 2 losses are to 4-3 Lions and 3-4 Chiefs.

The teams the Bengals have played are a combined 27-23.

They have been beaten by 2 teams that have 1 loss.

The Falcons are in the WEAKEST DIVISION IN THE NFL TOO !

No team but them are over .500.

And what you keep failing to fucking comprehend (go figure)

Is that he hasn`t done SHIT on the field to be called the

Michael Jordan of football !

If he gets hurt he is just another "could have been".

I say he is over hyped to haven`t won anything but 1 playoff game.

I`m not the only 1 to think and say that.

And I agree that Brady`s TEAM won most of those games for him.

I`m not on his jock EITHER !

Guest Bengal_Smoov
My arguement ?

It`s my opinion !

The Falcons have beat  2 teams with 1-6 records this year.

The teams they have played have a combined win/ loss

record of 21-33 !

Their 2 losses are to 4-3 Lions and 3-4 Chiefs.

The teams the Bengals have played are a combined 27-23.

They have been beaten by 2 teams that have 1 loss.

The Falcons are  in the WEAKEST DIVISION IN THE NFL TOO !

No team but them are over .500.

And what you keep failing to fucking comprehend (go figure)

Is that he hasn`t done SHIT on the field to be called the

Michael Jordan of football !

If he gets hurt he is just another "could have been".

I say he is over hyped to haven`t won anything but 1 playoff game.

I`m not the only 1 to think and say that.

And I agree that Brady`s TEAM won most of those games for him.

I`m not on his jock EITHER !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, your just a hater with way too much time on his hands, plain and simple.

Guest oldschooler
Dude, your just a hater with way too much time on his hands, plain and simple.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude you`re just a jock sniffer that is here

as much as I am !

Guest oldschooler
Sure, whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep good at night.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don`t think of you except when I shit.

Thanks for worrying though.

flip.gif

haha HA

Guest Bengal_Smoov

On Sunday Vick broke another record, becoming the only qb in NFL history to run for 100 yards and throw for 250 yards.

This guy is sooo over-rated.

Guest BengalsOwn
On Sunday Vick broke another record, becoming the only qb in NFL history to run for 100 yards and throw for 250 yards.

This guy is sooo over-rated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On Sunday, Billy Volek showed that he is worthy of being in the hall of fame.

Oh wait, the Bengals suck. Nevermind. Just like the Bronco's do.

I'd trade records with the Broncos right now...they are still a pretty good team. I just wish that every Sunday Bengals game was MNF at home against the Broncos so I could relive that feeling of joy for my team over and over again, instead of this recurring nightmare we've had for the last decade+ (with a few bright spots here and there) :mellow:

Guest BengalsOwn
I'd trade records with the Broncos right now...they are still a pretty good team.  I just wish that every Sunday Bengals game was MNF at home against the Broncos so I could relive that feeling of joy for my team over and over again, instead of this recurring nightmare we've had for the last decade+ (with a few bright spots here and there)  :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Broncos lost to the Bengals and the Falcons, and lost badly. They suck.

Guest BengalsOwn
You're higher than I am.......they are pretty good, especially when compared to us......doesn't mean I LIKE them, but facts are facts........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't get me wrong, the Bengals are worse than the Bronco's by far, but I think Denver has been way over rated so far this season, and I look for that to really show by the end of the season.

You're not a good team if you lose to teams that you're supposed to beat.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bengal_Smoov

7-2, leading the NFC South. That Vick guy keeps fucking up so badly, I don't know how they keep on winning. :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me how bad Vick is and how bad they suck? :lol:

Guest oldschooler
7-2, leading the NFC South.  That Vick guy keeps fucking up so badly, I don't know how they keep on winning. :rolleyes:   

Can someone tell me how bad Vick is and how bad they suck? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because the NFC fucking sucks is why !

There is the Eagles and the Falcons ....then you have like 9 teams

that are 5-4 or 4-5 !

And the Falcons have played a VERY WEAK schedule !

Anyway ...why don`t you go rub 1 off to your Vick posters ? :rolleyes:

Hey U know u have a great point ther old. IF we were in the NFC North we would still be in contention for a play off birth.. Ohh and that game was alot closer then you think yesterday.. Tampa if they didnt get picked had a chance to tie it up.. Ohh how many yards did vick have through the air yesterday?? he put up crap numbers...

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Hey U know u have a great point ther old. IF we were in the NFC North we would still be in contention for a play off birth.. Ohh and that game was alot closer then you think yesterday.. Tampa if they didnt get picked had a chance to tie it up.. Ohh how many yards did vick have through the air yesterday?? he put up crap numbers...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's pretty good in the number that counts the most, 7-2 boys, 7-2!! He had 220 yrds total, which is pretty good. His number might not wow you, but he wins which is what really matters.

Archived