Here we go again!

I'm highly suprised he found another body part to complain about after his multiple ailments last season :lol:

[b][size=5]Cause for concern?
Big Ben injures foot in practice; Steelers not worried[/size][/b]

[url="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/specials/preview/2007/08/09/steelers.bigben.ap/index.html"]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/foot...n.ap/index.html[/url]

Cry me a river Big Jen [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='524142' date='Aug 9 2007, 12:25 PM']Trash talking aside, dont you steelers fans get tired of this always having some injury that he needs to complain about thing?[/quote]

Where did he complain? The press saw him limping and Tomlin was asked about it ans was told he had his foot stepped on. Where are the quotes where HE complained about it?

Please advise.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='524145' date='Aug 9 2007, 12:29 PM']Where did he complain? The press saw him limping and Tomlin was asked about it ans was told he had his foot stepped on. Where are the quotes where HE complained about it?

Please advise.[/quote]

why you so angry man ?

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='524145' date='Aug 9 2007, 12:29 PM']Where did he complain? The press saw him limping and Tomlin was asked about it ans was told he had his foot stepped on. Where are the quotes where HE complained about it?

Please advise.[/quote]

You know what I mean, its always something. He may not have specificly complained in this instance, but that stuff about the thumb was nausating.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='524151' date='Aug 9 2007, 12:33 PM']You know what I mean, its always something. He may not have specificly complained in this instance, but that stuff about the thumb was nausating.[/quote]

Yea I admit that it seems like there is always something with him but as far as it actually being him who is complaing about it I don't think he does it as much as anyone else does. I think its the 24/7 ESPNNEWS/Internet world that we live in that has to report on everything under the sun that makes it look like he is the one complaining when in truth it's just being reported by the press. The toes thing was stupid I admit and the fever thing as well but other than those the Motorcyle, appendectomy, concussion was not his fault really. The thumb. Why is he looked at as someone who complains. His thumb was hurt and he had a contraption on it that made him be able to play. Anyone else he is considered to be toughing it out and still playing at a high level but with Ben it looks like he is using it as an excuse. An excuse for What? Winning 4 in a row to get in the playoffs. Playing lights out in 3 playoffs games in your second year? Also if he is such a fag like you all say let me ask you a question. Hardest hit in the league last year against a QB you would have to agree would be Bart Scott against Ben. Was even mentioned in SI a few weeks ago in an article about massive hits. Ben came back the next series and played the rest of the game. Played like shit I admit but still played. How many QB's would have played another 3 quaters against that defense after that hit. You think Trent Green, Baby Eli, Peyton, McNair, Homo, would have come back after that hit?

Just saying that yea a lot of drama is around Ben but a lot of it is becaue of the Press and all that they report makes it look that way when in reality he is not the one complaining at all.

And no I'm not angry. I'm headed to the Beach this weekend :lol:

Later Black and Orange Stripeth ones :P

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='524165' date='Aug 9 2007, 12:57 PM']Yea I admit that it seems like there is always something with him but as far as it actually being him who is complaing about it I don't think he does it as much as anyone else does. I think its the 24/7 ESPNNEWS/Internet world that we live in that has to report on everything under the sun that makes it look like he is the one complaining when in truth it's just being reported by the press. The toes thing was stupid I admit and the fever thing as well but other than those the Motorcyle, appendectomy, concussion was not his fault really. The thumb. Why is he looked at as someone who complains. His thumb was hurt and he had a contraption on it that made him be able to play. Anyone else he is considered to be toughing it out and still playing at a high level but with Ben it looks like he is using it as an excuse. An excuse for What? Winning 4 in a row to get in the playoffs. Playing lights out in 3 playoffs games in your second year? Also if he is such a fag like you all say let me ask you a question. Hardest hit in the league last year against a QB you would have to agree would be Bart Scott against Ben. Was even mentioned in SI a few weeks ago in an article about massive hits. Ben came back the next series and played the rest of the game. Played like shit I admit but still played. How many QB's would have played another 3 quaters against that defense after that hit. You think Trent Green, Baby Eli, Peyton, McNair, Homo, would have come back after that hit?

Just saying that yea a lot of drama is around Ben but a lot of it is becaue of the Press and all that they report makes it look that way when in reality he is not the one complaining at all.

And no I'm not angry. I'm headed to the Beach this weekend :lol:

Later Black and Orange Stripeth ones :P[/quote]

Are you seriously blaming the press for his poor play? The press reports his injuries and life situations and he goes right along with it. Anything to excuse the multitude of fuck up's he causes week in and week out. The guy sucks, everything from his throwing style/form to his personality are terrible. Notice when the press was slamming our team for the dumb ass arrests and off the field issues not one of our players blamed our poor play on the negative media attention the team was getting.

oh and the hit that Trent Green took from Geathers was without a doubt a more lethal blow than the one Big Jen took from Scott.

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='524542' date='Aug 9 2007, 06:59 PM']I have an experiment set up on a outsiders message board to gather data as to which they think is the more brutal of the two hits. I'll let ya know tomorrow![/quote]

True, forgot about that one. Ben's was #2 then. Still showed toughness that he came back from it. Anyway, he should be fine in a month when we get to play the Turds. I'm more worried about Parker. Dumptruck showed some moxie the other night but he is no BUS. Barlow, ehh. I kinda like the Russell kid from Univ. of Minnesota. He's had some Bengal issues and was UDFA because of it. Ran well the other day.

Saw a post the other day that our running backs could be

FWP-UDFA
Dumptruck-Released/FA
Russell-UDFA
Davis-UDFA
Krieder-UDFA
Kuhn-UDFA

:o

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='525133' date='Aug 9 2007, 11:00 PM']True, forgot about that one. Ben's was #2 then. Still showed toughness that he came back from it. Anyway, he should be fine in a month when we get to play the Turds. I'm more worried about Parker. Dumptruck showed some moxie the other night but he is no BUS. Barlow, ehh. I kinda like the Russell kid from Univ. of Minnesota. He's had some Bengal issues and was UDFA because of it. Ran well the other day.

Saw a post the other day that our running backs could be

FWP-UDFA
Dumptruck-Released/FA
Russell-UDFA
Davis-UDFA
Krieder-UDFA
Kuhn-UDFA

:o[/quote]
Davis looked good in the game against the Saints.

Archived