season tickets

runrudirun

[quote name='runrudirun' post='524828' date='Aug 9 2007, 09:15 PM']2 tickets for the entire season all ten games, plus playoff option.
bengals fans only inquire.
hit me up on here or pm me for my phone #

j[/quote]

what seats? parking pass? seat licence? not sure if he will but ill call my dad about it tommorow.

man thats a rip off brother.

I am on the waiting list, made my 200 dollar deposit for 2 season tickets. wont get them this year, but maybe next,. anyway its roughly 1300 bucks for 2 seats in the same section that you have, you need to bring it down, no more than 1500 i would say

hahaha my parents front row club section seats arent that much

get out of here you tard. you cant even sell those seats individually on ebay for that much.

example: [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Cincinnati-Bengals-vs-NE-Patriots-10-1-BuyItNow-239_W0QQitemZ200138585691QQihZ010QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViItem"]http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Cincinnati-Bengals-v...1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

roughly same seats as yours and selling for 10 bucks less and no bids

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='525429' date='Aug 10 2007, 10:15 AM'][img]http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module2/78975/billioncertificate_qjpreviewth.jpg[/img][/quote]
this is the bengals man, a billion isnt geting you anything

at the current rate this thread will be closed in

[quote name='whodey319' post='525438' date='Aug 10 2007, 10:24 AM']this is the bengals man, a billion isnt geting you anything

at the current rate this thread will be closed in
....1[/quote]
thats funny cause they may be sold to one of you as of last night
btw look at when those ebay tickets were put online and then check stub hub.
sure i am trying to make a little money but who in the fuck wouldnt.

($125 a seat per game i understand trying to make a little money, but that is crazy.)
may sound that way but as you see the ones on ebay are gone too

[quote name='runrudirun' post='525477' date='Aug 10 2007, 04:27 PM']thats funny cause they may be sold to one of you as of last night
sure i am trying to make a little money but [b]who in the fuck wouldnt.[/b]

($125 a seat per game i understand trying to make a little money, but that is crazy.)
may sound that way but as you see the ones on ebay are gone too[/quote]
:wave:

[quote name='runrudirun' post='525477' date='Aug 10 2007, 11:27 AM']thats funny cause they may be sold to one of you as of last night
sure i am trying to make a little money but [b]who in the fuck wouldnt.
[/b]
may sound that way but as you see the ones on ebay are gone too[/quote]

:wave: it might just be me, but i could never make money off a fellow bengals fan. I have sold tickets to 8 games this year and haven't made money on one of them. My wife chews my ass out every time, but i just explain to her that i just want to make it so the bengals can have as many fans as they can get. The way i see it, by giving more people a chance to get into the stadium the more fans the bengals will have.

the way i see it, thats his business and not anyone else! he still sold them to a bengals fan anyway. and i learned last year that just cause we're all bengals fans don't mean we're brothers. cause there are some asshole bengal fans out there that go to the game and even pick fights with their own. so fuck em, and do your thang runrudirun.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='525499' date='Aug 10 2007, 12:01 PM']:wave: it might just be me, but i could never make money off a fellow bengals fan. I have sold tickets to 8 games this year and haven't made money on one of them. My wife chews my ass out every time, but i just explain to her that i just want to make it so the bengals can have as many fans as they can get. The way i see it, by giving more people a chance to get into the stadium the more fans the bengals will have.[/quote]

It is just you. I sell the tickets I don't use (most of them), and I set the price to help subsidize the seat license.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='525508' date='Aug 10 2007, 05:16 PM']It is just you. I sell the tickets I don't use (most of them), and I set the price to help subsidize the seat license.[/quote]
Big difference between subsidizing the seat license, and asking 2x face value. But to each his own.

StubHub has tix 1 section closer to the 50 yard line for $375 less per seat :whistle:

:ninja:

i would agree the price is a little high, but people dont have to be cocks about it. with all of the primetime games, selling them all seperate would probably get him that total.. depending on our record and playoff hopes, potentially more.

i travel a lot for away games, ive paid about $90 for similar area tickets, but it was the steelers game, it all depends on circumstances.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='525517' date='Aug 10 2007, 12:23 PM']Big difference between subsidizing the seat license, and asking 2x face value. But to each his own.
StubHub has tix 1 section closer to the 50 yard line for $375 less per seat :whistle:
:ninja:[/quote]
(Now you can secure a full regular season ticket package for the 2007 season at StubHub! Full season ticket packages do not include rights to post-season tickets or pre-season games. Your tickets will be mailed approximately 2 weeks before the start of the season.) thats what it says on stub hub......so it seems this deal is better.

btw thanks go and who ever else that has sold a ticket before who understands you can and would make some cash if you could.

Archived