When you assmasters play a real team

[quote name='SteelyMcBeam' post='525284' date='Aug 10 2007, 12:41 AM']Go ahead and feel good about you're so called Lions game. Just you wait... You're come come uppance will come.[/quote]

Dude, as a fellow Steeler fan please do me a favor and change your name/icon. This mascot thing is dumb as hell. Steelers don't need a fucking mascot.

And Steeley McBeam? Jesus. How bout Steeley Dan? Would have been better but not sure what Art's Grandson is thinking.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='525293' date='Aug 10 2007, 12:07 AM']Dude, as a fellow Steeler fan please do me a favor and change your name/icon. This mascot thing is dumb as hell. Steelers don't need a fucking mascot.

And Steeley McBeam? Jesus. How bout Steeley Dan? Would have been better but not sure what Art's Grandson is thinking.[/quote]

Steely embarrasses both of us.

I don't think he's a genuine Steeler fan though. It feels like a gimmick.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='525293' date='Aug 10 2007, 01:07 AM']Dude, as a fellow Steeler fan please do me a favor and change your name/icon. This mascot thing is dumb as hell. Steelers don't need a fucking mascot.

And Steeley McBeam? Jesus. How bout Steeley Dan? Would have been better but not sure what Art's Grandson is thinking.[/quote]

Dood, as a fellow member of the Steeler Nation, you should realize that personal feelings regarding our new mascot are unimportant. Steely is the face of the 5-ringers from now until the Rooney Family decide otherwise. And until then they require your obedience. No joke.

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='525599' date='Aug 10 2007, 01:17 PM']Steely McBeam = :gayfight2:
Take bam's advice dude...... [b]QUICKLY[/b]!!![/quote]

bam knows nothing about being a true DIE HARD Steeler Fan. I am the real deal, baby. My beam is ready for the season and the ass whipping to get underway. Prepare, AFC North, to be whipped by my beam. Its hard and ready.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='526796' date='Aug 12 2007, 08:14 PM']Does anyone else find irony that a guy with the name steely mcbeam talks about assmasters? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

I could go on about cockmasters, too. Would that amuse you? I say it because your team is full of them, and I know how to identify a cockmaster. Trust me.

[quote name='SteelyMcBeam' post='526953' date='Aug 13 2007, 08:02 AM']I could go on about cockmasters, too. Would that amuse you? I say it because your team is full of them, and I know how to identify a cockmaster. Trust me.[/quote]

Oh Im sure you do. :whistle:

[quote name='SteelyMcBeam' post='526953' date='Aug 13 2007, 08:02 AM'][b]I could go on about cockmasters, too.[/b] Would that amuse you? I say it because your team is full of them, and I know how to identify a cockmaster. Trust me.[/quote]
So you're either a very slutty woman, or a flaming promiscuous homo :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='527223' date='Aug 13 2007, 06:46 PM']Well seeing that covers all of pittsbrugh, you may have to narrow it down a bit. :D[/quote]

Joke's on you, super-losers. I'm from Reamstown, PA. [url="http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=m&q1=reamstown,%20pa&trf=0&lon=-76.124439&lat=40.212179&mag=6"]http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=m&...12179&mag=6[/url]

Archived