You assmasters just played a real team

[quote name='SteelyMcBeam' post='530406' date='Aug 19 2007, 01:39 PM']Monkey throwing feces >>> Carson Plamer throwing footballs

Is the crying over yet?[/quote]
Yeah, yeah. Come talk your shit after we spank your asses in the regular season. It looks like your team will get the "Preseason Champs" hat this year...fat lot of good it did us last season.
Oh yeah, and fuck off, Steeler troll....

[quote name='SteelyMcBeam' post='530406' date='Aug 19 2007, 03:39 PM']Monkey throwing feces >>> [b]Carson Plamer[/b] throwing footballs

Is the crying over yet?[/quote]

You can't honestly think Palmers last performance against the Saints is the true preview of what he will be in the regular season can you?

Also I saw on the Steelers espn board some comments that Ben looked lost in his last start.

[quote name='schotzee' post='530930' date='Aug 20 2007, 04:27 PM']You can't honestly think Palmers last performance against the Saints is the true preview of what he will be in the regular season can you?

Also I saw on the Steelers espn board some comments that Ben looked lost in his last start.[/quote]
Ben is lost, period. He can't grasp the new offense. It doesn't involve a lot of handing off the football and watching his RB, Oline and defense carrying his big, dumb goofy ass.
Get a Fathead!
Hello, people in TV Land?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='530931' date='Aug 20 2007, 06:31 PM']Ben is lost, period. He can't grasp the new offense. It doesn't involve a lot of handing off the football and watching his RB, Oline and defense carrying his big, dumb goofy ass.
Get a Fathead!
Hello, people in TV Land?[/quote]
He's already got a fat head from that SB victory the refs stole from them. Now Big Jen thinks she's good or something :lol:

[quote name='schotzee' post='530930' date='Aug 20 2007, 06:27 PM']You can't honestly think Palmers last performance against the Saints is the true preview of what he will be in the regular season can you?

Also I saw on the Steelers espn board some comments that Ben looked lost in his last start.[/quote]

Yes, I can. Yes, I do. Palmer looked lost, throwing behind people and not throwing one touchdown pass. Who managed to beat the saints and who didn't?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='530931' date='Aug 20 2007, 06:31 PM']Ben is lost, period. He can't grasp the new offense. It doesn't involve a lot of handing off the football and watching his RB, Oline and defense carrying his big, dumb goofy ass.
Get a Fathead!
Hello, people in TV Land?[/quote]

Again, Carson is the one who is lost. See my monkey feces comment from earlyer.

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='530941' date='Aug 20 2007, 06:46 PM']He's already got a fat head from that SB victory the refs stole from them. Now Big Ben thinks he's good or something :lol:[/quote]

Carson wishes he had a Fathead, poopypants.

Archived