MISS TEEN USA

ONYX

First of all, I hope none of you in here are grown men and rather are horny teenage boys with pimples, otherwise...well I do not think I need to say anything.

Anyway, for those of you who are supposed to be mature adult men who respect women, I hope that one day your 17 yr old daughters come home with a 30yr old man looking for a fresh piece of meat to tap. Maybe then will something in those small brains click.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='535706' date='Aug 28 2007, 12:40 PM']First of all, I hope none of you in here are grown men and rather are horny teenage boys with pimples, otherwise...well I do not think I need to say anything.

Anyway, for those of you who are supposed to be mature adult men who respect women, I hope that one day your 17 yr old daughters come home with a 30yr old man looking for a fresh piece of meat to tap. Maybe then will something in those small brains click.[/quote]
I'm 16 so I have nothing to worry about.. :P

Perverts

:ninja:

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='535706' date='Aug 28 2007, 12:40 PM']First of all, I hope none of you in here are grown men and rather are horny teenage boys with pimples, otherwise...well I do not think I need to say anything.

Anyway, for those of you who are supposed to be mature adult men who respect women, I hope that one day your 17 yr old daughters come home with a 30yr old man looking for a fresh piece of meat to tap. Maybe then will something in those small brains click.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I agree.......you are a perv, Bung.[/b][/color]

:lol:

I think God has a way of making sure the guys that treat women in that manner end up with daughters and have to worry about how boys are. (Though lets not pretend for a moment that women cant act in that manner either.) Just a personal thought of mine. ^_^

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='535858' date='Aug 28 2007, 03:01 PM']I think God has a way of making sure the guys that treat women in that manner end up with daughters and have to worry about how boys are. (Though lets not pretend for a moment that women cant act in that manner either.) Just a personal thought of mine. ^_^[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
Sexist.[/b][/color]

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='535870' date='Aug 28 2007, 03:10 PM'][color="#0000FF"]Rapist.[/color][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Excuse me!!!! :angry:

Its [i]statutory[/i] rapist..........you a-hole.
[/b][/color]

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='535706' date='Aug 28 2007, 10:40 AM']First of all, I hope none of you in here are grown men and rather are horny teenage boys with pimples, otherwise...well I do not think I need to say anything.

New Go-Bengals rule: No joking around allowed! Especially about women or girls!
ManLaw?
MANLAW!!
:rolleyes:

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Plus God supposedly impregnated Mary when she was 13 ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[center][img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/history/images/marypregnant.jpg[/img][/center]

[/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='535936' date='Aug 28 2007, 11:07 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Plus God impregnated Mary when she was 13 ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[center][img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/history/images/marypregnant.jpg[/img][/center]

[/b][/size][/font][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Scarlet, recent polls have shown Americans cannot locate the United States on a map, why do you
think this is?[/b][/color]

Has anyone ever accused anyone on this board of being a [i]mature[/i] adult? I'm not even going to get into the whole respecting women part...

y helo thar!

welcum 2 teh intarnets!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='535883' date='Aug 28 2007, 03:20 PM']Do you have plans for the names of your daughters? :P[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I will let the nuns at the convent I'm sending them, name them. ^_^ [/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='535992' date='Aug 28 2007, 05:32 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I will let the nuns at the convent I'm sending them, name them. ^_^ [/b][/color][/quote]
I'll be their priest, count on it.
"Father Bunghole" has a rather nice ring to it....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='536025' date='Aug 28 2007, 07:56 PM']I'll be their priest, count on it.
"Father Bunghole" has a rather nice ring to it....[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Scarlet was right about you.......you perv.

BTW, I've always wanted to be a rabbi.......they are allowed to tap ass, right?[/b][/color]

LOl...you guys are funny, I just had a serious laugh reading the responses to my post.

By the way, I probably come off a little bit harsh, but let me explain, I lack this thing they call tact. If you ever watch the Golden Girls, Sophia the oldest one had a stroke which rendered her unable to hold in her opinion. Often, that is exactly how I am, and my delivery is often worse. There is nothing wrong with finding someone attractive, obviously, but perhaps the fact that these girls you were talking about were a little young bothered me. At 17, 18, 19, and even now, I find it offensive when men overly objectify me and other women.

Sorry for being so bitchy, lol

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='536039' date='Aug 28 2007, 08:16 PM']LOl...you guys are funny, I just had a serious laugh reading the responses to my post.

By the way, I probably come off a little bit harsh, but let me explain, I lack this thing they call tact. If you ever watch the Golden Girls, Sophia the oldest one had a stroke which rendered her unable to hold in her opinion. Often, that is exactly how I am, and my delivery is often worse. There is nothing wrong with finding someone attractive, obviously, but perhaps the fact that these girls you were talking about were a little young bothered me. At 17, 18, 19, and even now, I find it offensive when men overly objectify me and other women.

Sorry for being so bitchy, lol[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Its ok no problem. :D [/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][size=1](as if we were taking some woman's opinion seriously)[/size][/color]

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='536039' date='Aug 28 2007, 06:16 PM']LOl...you guys are funny, I just had a serious laugh reading the responses to my post.

Sorry for being so bitchy, lol[/quote]
Remember, we are objectifying "women" that are underage, well-developed and paraded around in bikinis....what are we supposed to do...allow our teenaged sons to watch it? NO WAY!
<<My sons are little boys, just saying>>

Actually it is quite a cycle. These underage girls are parading around in bikins and are "well developed" (or have breast implants) because that is what gets them attention. For instance, on this site you do not see too many threads or posts about a womans assests other than her nice ass, sweet chest, or whatever other physical thing you can think of. Not too many people seem to care about beauty and brains, just beauty and ass. Since that is the case, its no wonder why girls are willing to strip down and bare themselves to whomever will look because thats where they get their positive reinforcement. Now do not get me wrong, I am no ugly chick who has it out for every pretty girl. I can admit when someone is pretty and when someone is even better looking then I am. I however, posses two things, a decent face and a pretty good brain. I like to pride myself on the fact that the big muscle in my skull works really well and has gotten me far. Beauty comes second. Apparently, however, that is not how the rest of society feels....and if they do they only share those thoughts with themselves.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='536088' date='Aug 28 2007, 07:40 PM']Actually it is quite a cycle. These underage girls are parading around in bikins and are "well developed" (or have breast implants) because that is what gets them attention. For instance, on this site you do not see too many threads or posts about a womans assests other than her nice ass, sweet chest, or whatever other physical thing you can think of. Not too many people seem to care about beauty and brains, just beauty and ass. Since that is the case, its no wonder why girls are willing to strip down and bare themselves to whomever will look because thats where they get their positive reinforcement. Now do not get me wrong, I am no ugly chick who has it out for every pretty girl. I can admit when someone is pretty and when someone is even better looking then I am. I however, posses two things, a decent face and a pretty good brain. I like to pride myself on the fact that the big muscle in my skull works really well and has gotten me far. Beauty comes second. Apparently, however, that is not how the rest of society feels....and if they do they only share those thoughts with themselves.[/quote]
I realize that, and a woman with a brain/personality is FAR more attractive in real life than some swimsuit model, underage or otherwise.
A woman that has all that AND roots for the Bengals is sexier still!

Archived