Ben looked awesome on SNF

[quote name='Actium' post='539798' date='Sep 3 2007, 10:56 PM']Maybe so, but they were and are far more fun to watch than run up the middle, run up the middle, dump off pass, repeat.

Football is supposed to be fun to watch, and the Steelers just aren't.[/quote]I agree Actung, all the Steelers do is [size=6]WIN!![/size] Boring :rolleyes:

[quote name='Hooky' post='535638' date='Aug 28 2007, 11:46 AM']I think you're in the wrong message board, unless I accidentally wandered on to the bengals.com forum. Nobody gives a fuck here.[/quote]And that's reflected by how your NAIA division 2 team plays. Obviously, you don't give a fuck about winning SB's either. Just sayin little man :rolleyes: :mellow:

[quote name='DocSteelHoliday' post='566358' date='Oct 10 2007, 07:20 AM']And that's reflected by how your NAIA division 2 team plays. Obviously, you don't give a fuck about winning SB's either. Just sayin little man :rolleyes: :mellow:[/quote]
so tell me friend, whats it feel like losing to an "naia division 2 team" 3 out of the past 4 years at home?

Archived