And Here I Thought I Wouldn't Feel Welcome

k .. well if you do .. tell him I'm looking for him

how about Sig? Where you at Sig?

(he's one of the few over there that are cool .. and worthy enough for me to break into the bottle of whiskey for shot)

Pretty nice place you have here Jamie B ... a lot to read and see

although you [i]could [/i]use some black n gold ... and a Lombardi here .. or there

[quote name='The_Coordinator' post='536333' date='Aug 29 2007, 12:53 PM']k .. well if you do .. tell him I'm looking for him

how about Sig? Where you at Sig?

(he's one of the few over there that are cool .. and worthy enough for me to break into the bottle of whiskey for shot)

Pretty nice place you have here Jamie B ... a lot to read and see

although you [i]could [/i]use some black n gold ... and a Lombardi here .. or there[/quote]

I vaguely rememer that name, but dont think he posts here either.

And let me correct you my colorblind foe...

[img]http://www.anniemayhem.com/blog%20pics/SaintsLogoAndHelmetGraphic.jpg[/img]
This is what black and gold looks like.

[img]http://www.i-nflhelmet.com/steelers.jpg[/img]
This is black and piss yellow.

And as far as lombardies go, let me know when you get one that doesnt have tarnish on it.

[quote name='The_Coordinator' post='536343' date='Aug 29 2007, 11:01 AM']Bunghole ...

yep .. you assume correctly.
One who enjoys talkin with the enemy though ... makes the season all that more enjoyable.
[b]wow ... looks like the replies are rolling in. I feel loved.[/b][/quote]
Well, you know what they say about shit attracting flies....
;)

[quote name='The_Coordinator' post='536325' date='Aug 29 2007, 12:45 PM']You guys got some real thin-skinned blanket-toting fuckfaces representin you over on ESPN.com .... oh yes you do

Anyway ... the offer is still there.

Grab a burger .. and help yourself to anything in my cooler you Bunghole fans ....

THE SEASON IS UPON US[/quote]

Easy there Coordsy... Dont get yer panties in a bunch hahaha

Archived