!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM COLTS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='537813' date='Aug 31 2007, 08:34 PM']Something just doesn't feel right. Oh yeah...

Michael Vick[/quote]

If only we could have a 5 minute interview with someone who admittedly doesn't like football or the Falcons taking up screentime during the game -- that would be awesome!

-jd

[quote name='doogles' post='537814' date='Aug 31 2007, 08:35 PM']If only we could have a 5 minute interview with someone who admittedly doesn't like football or the Falcons taking up screentime during the game -- that would be awesome!

-jd[/quote]

At least the USO chick was attractive.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='537816' date='Aug 31 2007, 10:06 PM']Not the most impressive series for the o-line or Rowe...

...but whichever of you donkeys tried to tell us that Rowe had a weak arm, you are crazy. (or maybe it's just the contrast between him and noodle arm Johnson :glare:)[/quote]

I was one of those "donkeys" who said he had questionable arms strength, but that was simply based on what I saw of him at Georgetown. His arm looks stronger now than when I saw him......good for him. Now if he could only get some protection.......

Archived