RANDOM BENGAL THOUGHTS

[quote name='Bobby DeerField' post='668496' date='May 28 2008, 01:31 PM']U know people that what i think that the owner should got rid of Marvin Lewis last year. The team is getting worse each season and we are losing our best players, i mean its good that they got rid of Chris Henry, but they should have kept Odl Thurman at least give him one more chance. He is the best player on the defence of team and they got rid of him, i don't really think that Dhnia Jones will do the work and Brooks was staring last year and hardly made one talke at least before his injury. But i do think that Keith Rivers will do a great job, the thing is Marvin doesn't know what he is doing he puts down his best player Chad Johnson. NO coach does that put his best players underneth the bus, he is an assohole and asshole coach and he won't trade him and Chad is probably going to have a crapy season. Fans if u r a fan u shouldnt put down Chad for last season because he made a few dance moves in the endzone and he had the hall of fame jacket who cares he is just having fun he doesn't need the preasure thats the other reason he wants our because he has no fans is like they all betrayed him and pluse his quarter back betrayed and him...fuck the whole team betrayed him thats the other reason why he wants out and mainly he wants to be on a team that a defence can exually stop someone. Marvin doesn't know what the fuck he's doing he's making the team worse each year they should fired that bastarud for making that team worse and i can't stand the owner as well if his farthrer was still here he would beat the shit out of is son sences. Well those are my thoughts about the team and i don't think we being wining no more that 7 games.
-Bobby Deerfield[/quote]
[center] [/center]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='o'nealfan24' post='687060' date='Aug 12 2008, 06:54 PM']hey i have a question. I just got that MASSIVE LTD commodities (pre) christmas magazine and they always have NFL merchandise in there. I noticed that they added a few new teams like the 49'ers and even the browns are into the sometimes stupid NFL things they sell. When is Mike Brown going to give them the rights to make and sell Bengals Neon Helmets, Throw pillows, soft helmets, and posters. Im thinking thats if the 49'ers can aford it we can.[/quote]

the nfl licenses team brands, and manufactures often manufacture only to the largest audience.. which is why 32 teams arent in there... almost everything you listed exists for sale.. try google.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Since bouncing here a few years ago I've written a couple of thousand posts, told a hundred dick jokes, and made dozens of fake friends and enemies.

I mention those only because IMHO absolutely nothing will make you feel like you're still the "new guy" quite like a 54 page thread started in 2005.

Carry on.

Just looking at odds to win the Superbowl. They have Pittsburgh currently with better odds to win the Superbowl, but Cincinnati with better odds to win the AFC championship??..How does that make sense??

Odds are based on the collective opinions of the bettors & have only a passing resemblance to reality.

In other words if 50,000 paste-eaters from Pittsburgh decide to bet their kid's college fund then the odds will be adjusted accordingly. It has little to do with the team's actual odds of winning anything.

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

How not to tackle:

vOeLHc0.gif

+1

8 hours ago, schotzee said:

and I seem to remember some knuckle head stealer fan comments was that he got injured bc of one of our players cheapshotting him or something.:blink:

I'm only laughing because I heard the same damn thing just the other day.   Wear a Bengals hat long enough and you'll meet idiot Stealers inbred fans that have a misinformed opinion.

3 hours ago, Numbers said:

+1

I'm only laughing because I heard the same damn thing just the other day.   Wear a Bengals hat long enough and you'll meet idiot Stealers inbred fans that have a misinformed opinion.

Seriously though! How dare that fucking Josh Malone even catch a pass in the first place so he has to be tackled?!:huh: I guess that must be the line of thinking.:shrug:

9 hours ago, schotzee said:

Seriously though! How dare that fucking Josh Malone even catch a pass in the first place so he has to be tackled?!:huh: I guess that must be the line of thinking.:shrug:

They're pissed that he didn't go higher for another Gio hit so he could fuck up Malone instead of fucking up himself.

22 minutes ago, Hooky said:

They're pissed that he didn't go higher for another Gio hit so he could fuck up Malone instead of fucking up himself.

Oh I wouldn't doubt that. Still not a reason to blame our guy. That's even dumber than their normal dumb way of thinking.

3 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Oh I wouldn't doubt that. Still not a reason to blame our guy. That's even dumber than their normal dumb way of thinking.

I wasn't commenting on their idiotic assumption that a bengal was responsible for his injury. I'm commenting on how they want everybody to feel sorry for Shazier when they don't give a shit about the countless players that Shazier headhunted in his career.

Archived