RANDOM BENGAL THOUGHTS

16 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I wasn't commenting on their idiotic assumption that a bengal was responsible for his injury. I'm commenting on how they want everybody to feel sorry for Shazier when they don't give a shit about the countless players that Shazier headhunted in his career.

Oh. Thought maybe that was the case.

52 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I wasn't commenting on their idiotic assumption that a bengal was responsible for his injury. I'm commenting on how they want everybody to feel sorry for Shazier when they don't give a shit about the countless players that Shazier headhunted in his career.

And the disgusting circle jerk from everyone on national TV about him showing up at the draft.

13 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Probably gonna only increase their cheapshotting thug style now. They portay him as some kind of hero or something now.

As you and others alluded to earlier, he should be a positive role model. For how not to tackle somebody. They are too busy slobbering over him to point out why he got hurt. They say that they are all about safety, but refuse to use him as an example of how not to tackle. I'm surprised Polamolu didn't end up the same way, but they love to show old film of him flying around ramming his helmet into players.

16 hours ago, Numbers said:

+1

I'm only laughing because I heard the same damn thing just the other day.   Wear a Bengals hat long enough and you'll meet idiot Stealers inbred fans that have a misinformed opinion.

That's not all inbred Stealers fans have. They have scabies, for one.

2 hours ago, schotzee said:

Probably gonna only increase their cheapshotting thug style now. They portay him as some kind of hero or something now.

Cool. Every time one of their defensive players thinks "This one's for my boi Shaz#50!" before they spear a Bengals player, as long as they too break their necks, then I am totally fine with that.

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

I wonder what the difference is between old & new.  Ever since they went to that rubber-base synthetic it seemed like there was a corresponding increase in non-contact joint injuries.  I figure soil has give to it, but that rubber stuff is transmitting the force back into the feet, legs, arms, etc.  In the interest of player safety I'm sure the NFL has studied this closely & determined who cares $$$$$$.  Not like I'm qualified to make that determination. 

12 hours ago, cnbengal said:

pacman is not on the team, he's a free agent

I know. But thanks, snopes, for the fact check since it was a totally serious post to be checked for accuracy.

17 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Carl Lawson = Motherfucking Stud

"Pressure" is such an arbitrary thing.  If you're not the QB you don't really know if they felt pressured or not.  Hits are far less subjective. Arbitrary stats are what PFF does, though.

51 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

"Pressure" is such an arbitrary thing.  If you're not the QB you don't really know if they felt pressured or not.  Hits are far less subjective. Arbitrary stats are what PFF does, though.

Do they have a chart for number of teeth lost from not wearing a mouth piece?

I would take "pressure" to mean forcing the qb to leave the pocket for one thing another maybe qb having to throw before receiver completes route.? Not black and white but I could see how they could come up with a lot of verifiable stats for it.

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

I would take "pressure" to mean forcing the qb to leave the pocket for one thing another maybe qb having to throw before receiver completes route.? Not black and white but I could see how they could come up with a lot of verifiable stats for it.

But those would be verifiable stats. :)Running out ambiguous bullshit and pretending to be innovative is more their style.

Archived