RANDOM BENGAL THOUGHTS

6 hours ago, Cricket said:

This will probably lead to a Marvin Lewis suspension...

...or four more games added to Burfict's suspension.

I'm sure it's only because he's willing to clap-clap-clap along no matter how raw the NFL fucks his team over, but I get the impression he's the only one in the organization they respect.

Dude calls Geno our LeBron James ...

5) Geno Atkins, DT, Cincinnati Bengals

Despite notching six Pro Bowl appearances and two first-team All-Pro nods since entering the league as a fourth-round pick in 2010, Atkins never gets enough credit for being a true game wrecker. Atkins has led the Bengals in sacks during each of the past two seasons. Remember, this guy's a defensive tackle, toiling away in the muckiest areas of the line of scrimmage -- that kind of sack production is not normal. Not to mention, Atkins routinely blows up rushing lanes and racks up tackles as a premium run stuffer.

Rated the No. 2 interior defensive lineman by Pro Football Focus last season -- behind only Defensive Player of the Year Aaron Donald -- Atkins is an absolutely indispensable player on a defense that otherwise leaves much to be desired.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000933254/article/russell-wilson-heads-nfls-oneman-bands-in-the-lebron-mold

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Man, that thing would look great tooling around "The Villages" in Florida.  Rick, where are you?  Represent!

It is a nice Bengals golf cart, but I have seen much, much, better Bengals golf carts in The Villages. Heck, there are over 100,000 golf carts in The Villages. Some people pay over $20,000 for the nicer ones. I have a gas Yamaha.

9B761F57-B8E9-4D9E-876C-E0E735387B83.jpeg

05A860C3-DBA9-49C3-8260-B54CAAD5675A.jpeg

DE8FC179-EA7E-4140-886E-824996D88187.jpeg

Archived