RANDOM BENGAL THOUGHTS

3 hours ago, Bunghole said:

I can't believe this thread keeps cruising along, fucking almost fourteen years old! What did I do?

Well, it's the least you could do after wiping out half the board in a matter of minutes

around the same time :lol:

On 4/28/2019 at 2:06 PM, Bunghole said:

I can't believe this thread keeps cruising along, fucking almost fourteen years old! What did I do?

What's hard to believe is after 14 years it's only 80 pages long.

23 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Just saw a suck movie on Netflix called "Perfect Date".

Only redeeming moment was when one guy asked where

the bathroom was and said that the Browns were going to

the Super Bowl.

That is definitely fitting.

After Lebron left Cleveland the first time is was "taking my talents to South Beach"

12 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Thousands of innocent people are hospitalized every year by professional athletes trying to be musicians.   Who can forget the bulldozers carving out mass graves after the tragic Bronson Arroyo concert?  They say on some nights, when the wind is right, people still hear Grunge Lite dad-rock "Yeahhhuuurrrrrr!"s in the distance like a ghostly Dave Grohl. Together we must find a cure for this horrible disease. 

17 hours ago, oldschooler said:

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Thousands of innocent people are hospitalized every year by professional athletes trying to be musicians.   Who can forget the bulldozers carving out mass graves after the tragic Bronson Arroyo concert?  They say on some nights, when the wind is right, people still hear Grunge Lite dad-rock "Yeahhhuuurrrrrr!"s in the distance like a ghostly Dave Grohl. Together we must find a cure for this horrible disease. 

I know it's late at night and I have had a few and it's no excuse but the first think I thought of seeing Andy with that guitar was Stephen Lynch singing some fucked up song about sick people.

HSH can post his "Jesus can't believe I said that" photo right now.

Archived