RANDOM BENGAL THOUGHTS

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

The way they were talking about Finley in OTA's I'd think this guy has a good shot to make the roster

Not over Finley, maybe Driskell...Finley is the golden boy who will be given every opportunity to succeed while this guy is just trying to put some good film together.  

If a team trades up to draft you they aren't going to cut you after the your first preseason,  regardless of how shitty you are. 

If anything this is a reflection on Tobin's talent evaluation process, his recent track record is shotty at best, a lot of bust and injury prone players.

4 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Not over Finley, maybe Driskell...Finley is the golden boy who will be given every opportunity to succeed while this guy is just trying to put some good film together.  

If a team trades up to draft you they aren't going to cut you after the your first preseason,  regardless of how shitty you are. 

If anything this is a reflection on Tobin's talent evaluation process, his recent track record is shotty at best, a lot of bust and injury prone players.

Was definitely Finley that looked lost in OTA's.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2019/06/07/ryan-finley-struggles-continue-bengals-camp/

Granted it was just OTA's but how bad do you have to be to get singled out like that in walk-throughs?

I don't know what you're talking about.  In unrelated news I can't wait to see Eifert & Ross tear up the NFL this year.

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

IIRC, the icing on the cake to this win was the Washington kicker, Chip Lohmiller, had an easy game winning field goal at the end of the game bounce off the left upright and the Bengals went on to win.

Absolutely one of the best games in Bengals history.

57 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

IIRC, the icing on the cake to this win was the Washington kicker, Chip Lohmiller, had an easy game winning field goal at the end of the game bounce off the left upright and the Bengals went on to win.

Absolutely one of the best games in Bengals history.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d812fb97c/NFL-GameDay-Steelers-vs-Bengals-highlights

17 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I agree that that is also one of the best games in Bengals history.

But not sure how that relates to my comment about the Washington game.

Both were great, I just Dddn’t get to see the first one,  I was at camp Gates border camp defending the world against the Commie Hordes. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Both were great, I just Dddn’t get to see the first one,  I was at camp Gates border camp defending the world against the Commie Hordes. 

Excellent reason for your missing Lohmiller's dead ball bounce off the upright sending us to the playoffs.

And a Super Bowl we should have won.  Actually, I think we should have won them both.

Thank you for your service to our country.

11 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Excellent reason for your missing Lohmiller's dead ball bounce off the upright sending us to the playoffs.

And a Super Bowl we should have won.  Actually, I think we should have won them both.

Thank you for your service to our country.

We did get to see the SB on satellite.  Painful. 

%7B07dea849-1547-4f57-bbfc-e6ccd7dff0c6%7D_B-Logo-%28300px-wide%29.png
To celebrate the beginning of the NFL’s 100th Season, your Bengals will be kicking off their first Training Camp practice in Dayton to honor the first American Professional Football Association game which was played between the Dayton Triangles and the Columbus Panhandles at Triangle Park.

Below are details for that practice:

SATURDAY, JULY 27 (Welcome Stadium, Dayton)
  • Admission is free
  • Parking is available around Welcome Stadium for $5. Proceeds go to Dayton Public Schools
  • Gates open at 1:30 p.m.
  • Practice begins at 2:30 p.m.
  • Autograph session begins at 3:30 p.m.

We hope to see you out in your best orange and black to help kickoff the Zac Taylor era.  Training Camp will resume on the practice fields west of Paul Brown Stadium on July 28th (link to full schedule below):

Thank you for your continued support and WHO DEY!

2 minutes ago, High School Harry said:
%7B07dea849-1547-4f57-bbfc-e6ccd7dff0c6%7D_B-Logo-%28300px-wide%29.png
To celebrate the beginning of the NFL’s 100th Season, your Bengals will be kicking off their first Training Camp practice in Dayton to honor the first American Professional Football Association game which was played between the Dayton Triangles and the Columbus Panhandles at Triangle Park.

Below are details for that practice:

SATURDAY, JULY 27 (Welcome Stadium, Dayton)
  • Admission is free
  • Parking is available around Welcome Stadium for $5. Proceeds go to Dayton Public Schools
  • Gates open at 1:30 p.m.
  • Practice begins at 2:30 p.m.
  • Autograph session begins at 3:30 p.m.

We hope to see you out in your best orange and black to help kickoff the Zac Taylor era.  Training Camp will resume on the practice fields west of Paul Brown Stadium on July 28th (link to full schedule below):

Thank you for your continued support and WHO DEY!

Do the Bengals validate parking?

Archived