RANDOM BENGAL THOUGHTS

17 minutes ago, Cricket said:

He has the Bengals starting 0-11.  If that would happen, the Bengals would likely win three of their last five games to screw up getting the first overall draft pick. 

OMG.  You're right.  Good call.

However, I would like to see them win the last one.

And I do not want to see them go O-fer.

I still think they are going to be better than most people expect.

Win enough games to pick just out of the top ten and get another

player with potential but problems.

Hey SF: Another day...another piece of silverware:

190815-Henderson_16c92598668_large.jpg

UEFA European Super Cup. Backup GK stoned the final penalty try to seal it.  

And, there is no HC in the world like Jurgen:

Oh yeah, random Bengal thought for today: Will get back to you on that. 

3 hours ago, Cricket said:

He has the Bengals starting 0-11.  If that would happen, the Bengals would likely win three of their last five games to screw up getting the first overall draft pick. 

Is Wild Man Walker still alive?  An 0-11 start would give him nightmares. 

As for as LFC is concerned Stevie G says well done lads!

large.StevieG.jpg

Well, the below average QB Dak Prescott wants $40M a year. If the Cowboys are dumb enough to pay him anywhere near that it will raise the bar for all QB's once again which means Dalton would be worth at least $30M when his contract is up. So this team will have to decide it is him or move on in the next two years. A crap year this year would or could yield a QB - this is another reason we could not trade a 1st rounder for Trent Williams, the pick may be too high. 

Just some future thoughts...

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

OMG.  You're right.  Good call.

However, I would like to see them win the last one.

And I do not want to see them go O-fer.

I still think they are going to be better than most people expect.

Win enough games to pick just out of the top ten and get another

player with potential but problems.

Potential butt problems?! 🤔

47 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Nobody is going to pay Dalton 30 mil per year as a free agent. Foles was a free agent this year and he only got 22 mil. 

Well we not be able to re-sign him for $22M either hence the need to move on. Dallas is tuck now - even if they think they can win with Dak he is no Brady or Brees, he is not even a Foles IMO. 

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Well, the below average QB Dak Prescott wants $40M a year. If the Cowboys are dumb enough to pay him anywhere near that it will raise the bar for all QB's once again which means Dalton would be worth at least $30M when his contract is up. So this team will have to decide it is him or move on in the next two years. A crap year this year would or could yield a QB - this is another reason we could not trade a 1st rounder for Trent Williams, the pick may be too high. 

Just some future thoughts...

The Cowboys will be killing themselves if they sign Dak for $40 mil a year.  They would be better off trying to get Dalton from us for $25mil a year and IMHO.

35 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Well we not be able to re-sign him for $22M either hence the need to move on. Dallas is tuck now - even if they think they can win with Dak he is no Brady or Brees, he is not even a Foles IMO. 

Meh, if the season goes to shit time to move on.  The only odd thing is the last time everyone thought we would be total shit, Andy and AJ's first year, they made the playoffs.  We will not go 3-13.

52 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Trumpy is lined up offside in the above ☝️ play, hand position, and got away with it.

Playing the Jets, not the Stealers.  The refs just wanted to get home.

Archived