RANDOM BENGAL THOUGHTS

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Sigh...good reminder that these guys are human beings.  Ross is certainly a bust, but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy.

Hes not a bust yet..

He did catch 7 touchdowns last season.

I believe hes one thats tight and stretching is a priority to stay healthier...

Dont write him off yet..

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Hes not a bust yet..

He did catch 7 touchdowns last season.

I believe hes one thats tight and stretching is a priority to stay healthier...

Dont write him off yet..

Erickson can run the same 2 routes near the goal line and be available for most games.  If the Bengals can get anything for Ross they should. The new regime doesn’t need to cater to at best a #3 receiver who is rarely available. 

If he isn’t able to run without pulling muscles his speed is simply useless. He isn’t good enough to play at 80% and run great routes. Never drafted for that. 

Oline....

I believe the starting oline for game one will be ....

LTGlenn..LG..Jerry..C..Hopkins..Miller..RTHart...

Is s Smith worse than Hart? Hmmm

.Jordan has talent but too raw yet..

Price has a foot problem right now..

Westerman is .....who knows..

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

A good WR is going to get cut so our FO can pretend like the Ross pick wasn't idiotic for a little longer.

They damn well better hope a decent OT gets cut.

Unless they do something like come up with a decent trade for Trent Williams.

But... we're the Bengals.  You know how that goes.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

They damn well better hope a decent OT gets cut.

Unless they do something like come up with a decent trade for Trent Williams.

But... we're the Bengals.  You know how that goes.

Other than Williams, there won’t be a decent OT available, never is.  They are as rare as the elusive available franchise QB in August. 

8 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Other than Williams, there won’t be a decent OT available, never is.  They are as rare as the elusive available franchise QB in August. 

"Decent" is subjective.  They don't need to be anything great, they only have to be better than what we have.  Of course there were plenty of those types available this spring and we ignored them for the cheapest available so IDK why anyone would expect a move now.  Extending Hart was a pretty clear indication they don't really give a shit so long as they can fill 23 jerseys on Sunday.

17 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Watching the Stealers it obvious Ben is only comfortable throwing to JuJu and Conner, they should be relatively easily to game plan for...if JuJu isn't double covered on every play the opposing DC should be fired on Monday morning. 

Meh, 2 years ago his favorite targets were Bell and Brown by far.   They had the #3 offense.  It’s not hard when you have a good Oline and good QB (vomits in mouth )

On 3/6/2005 at 5:34 PM, Bunghole said:

In Haiku:

Bengals Are The Best,
At PBS We Won't Rest,
On Any Sunday.

WTF?

God, with my BA in English I should have done better than that, but oh well, at least it was random...

Wow. One of my first posts...prolly drunk as a skunk too. At least the 5-7-5 format was correct. You could replace "Hamilton" for PBS if you want to.

Archived