RANDOM BENGAL THOUGHTS

[center][size=4][img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/fans/fanfun080104-1.jpg[/img]

[b]Groom:[/b] [i]"Honeymoon means one thing .... Dirty Sanchez"[/i]

[img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/fans/fanfun080104-2.jpg[/img]

[i]"Big Jen makes my 2 bitches look male"[/i]

[img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/fans/fanfun080104-4.jpg[/img]

[b]Dad:[/b] [i]"His Mom thinks were at the dinosaur Musuem"[/i]

[img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/fans/fanfun080104-5.jpg[/img]

[i]"Don't hate ... congradulate"[/i]

[img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/fans/fanfun080104-8.jpg[/img]

[b]= The kids can focus on reading skills later .... priorities people ^_^ [/b][/size][/center]

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='623651' date='Jan 16 2008, 06:38 PM'][url="http://www.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc?CategoryID=29415&Par&PageID=29415*1*24*-1*-1"]Leon Hall[/url][/quote]

[img]http://assets.macys.com/dyn_img/banners/379257.jpg[/img]

:pimp:

• 1 month later...
I miss the Marvin grin from his pressers...

[img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/homepage/9760.jpg[/img]

When he smiles like this, it's usually followed by, "Chick, you're an idiot; are you sure you know which end of a football is up?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[size=3][color="#FF8C00"][b]Sorry Chad ... [/b][/color][/size] :brow:

[center][img]http://guanabee.com/mexican_costume.jpg[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][size=4][i]"The number 85 in Spanish is actually [color="#008000"][b]'Ochenta y Cinco'[/b][/color]" [/i][/size][/center][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='blueridge' post='655923' date='Apr 23 2008, 03:05 PM']New uniform idea for
Bengals:faux fur pants, jersey and helmet all striped, and instead of the usual barred face mask a visor made of kevlar and molded into the shape of a tiger's face. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?[/quote]
:gayfight2:

• 2 weeks later...
U know people that what i think that the owner should got rid of Marvin Lewis last year. The team is getting worse each season and we are losing our best players, i mean its good that they got rid of Chris Henry, but they should have kept Odl Thurman at least give him one more chance. He is the best player on the defence of team and they got rid of him, i don't really think that Dhnia Jones will do the work and Brooks was staring last year and hardly made one talke at least before his injury. But i do think that Keith Rivers will do a great job, the thing is Marvin doesn't know what he is doing he puts down his best player Chad Johnson. NO coach does that put his best players underneth the bus, he is an assohole and asshole coach and he won't trade him and Chad is probably going to have a crapy season. Fans if u r a fan u shouldnt put down Chad for last season because he made a few dance moves in the endzone and he had the hall of fame jacket who cares he is just having fun he doesn't need the preasure thats the other reason he wants our because he has no fans is like they all betrayed him and pluse his quarter back betrayed and him...fuck the whole team betrayed him thats the other reason why he wants out and mainly he wants to be on a team that a defence can exually stop someone. Marvin doesn't know what the fuck he's doing he's making the team worse each year they should fired that bastarud for making that team worse and i can't stand the owner as well if his farthrer was still here he would beat the shit out of is son sences. Well those are my thoughts about the team and i don't think we being wining no more that 7 games.
-Bobby Deerfield

[quote name='Bobby DeerField' post='668496' date='May 28 2008, 12:31 PM']U know people that what i think that the owner should got rid of Marvin Lewis last year. The team is getting worse each season and we are losing our best players, i mean its good that they got rid of Chris Henry, but they should have kept Odl Thurman at least give him one more chance. He is the best player on the defence of team and they got rid of him, i don't really think that Dhnia Jones will do the work and Brooks was staring last year and hardly made one talke at least before his injury. But i do think that Keith Rivers will do a great job, the thing is Marvin doesn't know what he is doing he puts down his best player Chad Johnson. NO coach does that put his best players underneth the bus, he is an assohole and asshole coach and he won't trade him and Chad is probably going to have a crapy season. Fans if u r a fan u shouldnt put down Chad for last season because he made a few dance moves in the endzone and he had the hall of fame jacket who cares he is just having fun he doesn't need the preasure thats the other reason he wants our because he has no fans is like they all betrayed him and pluse his quarter back betrayed and him...fuck the whole team betrayed him thats the other reason why he wants out and mainly he wants to be on a team that a defence can exually stop someone. Marvin doesn't know what the fuck he's doing he's making the team worse each year they should fired that bastarud for making that team worse and i can't stand the owner as well if his farthrer was still here he would beat the shit out of is son sences. Well those are my thoughts about the team and i don't think we being wining no more that 7 games.
-Bobby Deerfield[/quote]

[img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/king-of-the-hill/images/hank-hill-1.jpg[/img]

[size=5]That boy aint right.[/size]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='Bobby DeerField' post='668496' date='May 28 2008, 01:31 PM']U know people that what i think that the owner should got rid of Marvin Lewis last year. The team is getting worse each season and we are losing our best players, i mean its good that they got rid of Chris Henry, but they should have kept Odl Thurman at least give him one more chance. He is the best player on the defence of team and they got rid of him, i don't really think that Dhnia Jones will do the work and Brooks was staring last year and hardly made one talke at least before his injury. But i do think that Keith Rivers will do a great job, the thing is Marvin doesn't know what he is doing he puts down his best player Chad Johnson. NO coach does that put his best players underneth the bus, he is an assohole and asshole coach and he won't trade him and Chad is probably going to have a crapy season. Fans if u r a fan u shouldnt put down Chad for last season because he made a few dance moves in the endzone and he had the hall of fame jacket who cares he is just having fun he doesn't need the preasure thats the other reason he wants our because he has no fans is like they all betrayed him and pluse his quarter back betrayed and him...fuck the whole team betrayed him thats the other reason why he wants out and mainly he wants to be on a team that a defence can exually stop someone. Marvin doesn't know what the fuck he's doing he's making the team worse each year they should fired that bastarud for making that team worse and i can't stand the owner as well if his farthrer was still here he would beat the shit out of is son sences. Well those are my thoughts about the team and i don't think we being wining no more that 7 games.
-Bobby Deerfield[/quote]

you know about as much about football as you do grammar and punctuation.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Bobby DeerField' post='668496' date='May 28 2008, 01:31 PM']U know people that what i think that the owner should got rid of Marvin Lewis last year. The team is getting worse each season and we are losing our best players, i mean its good that they got rid of Chris Henry, but they should have kept Odl Thurman at least give him one more chance. He is the best player on the defence of team and they got rid of him, i don't really think that Dhnia Jones will do the work and Brooks was staring last year and hardly made one talke at least before his injury. But i do think that Keith Rivers will do a great job, the thing is Marvin doesn't know what he is doing he puts down his best player Chad Johnson. NO coach does that put his best players underneth the bus, he is an assohole and asshole coach and he won't trade him and Chad is probably going to have a crapy season. Fans if u r a fan u shouldnt put down Chad for last season because he made a few dance moves in the endzone and he had the hall of fame jacket who cares he is just having fun he doesn't need the preasure thats the other reason he wants our because he has no fans is like they all betrayed him and pluse his quarter back betrayed and him...fuck the whole team betrayed him thats the other reason why he wants out and mainly he wants to be on a team that a defence can exually stop someone. Marvin doesn't know what the fuck he's doing he's making the team worse each year they should fired that bastarud for making that team worse and i can't stand the owner as well if his farthrer was still here he would beat the shit out of is son sences. Well those are my thoughts about the team and i don't think we being wining no more that 7 games.
-Bobby Deerfield[/quote]
Wow
You are dumb
My favorite is "bastarud". It was very hard to choose my favorite.

hey i have a question. I just got that MASSIVE LTD commodities (pre) christmas magazine and they always have NFL merchandise in there. I noticed that they added a few new teams like the 49'ers and even the browns are into the sometimes stupid NFL things they sell. When is Mike Brown going to give them the rights to make and sell Bengals Neon Helmets, Throw pillows, soft helmets, and posters. Im thinking thats if the 49'ers can aford it we can.

[quote name='Bobby DeerField' post='668496' date='May 28 2008, 12:31 PM']U know people that what i think that the owner should got rid of Marvin Lewis last year. The team is getting worse each season and we are losing our best players, i mean its good that they got rid of Chris Henry, but they should have kept Odl Thurman at least give him one more chance. He is the best player on the defence of team and they got rid of him, i don't really think that Dhnia Jones will do the work and Brooks was staring last year and hardly made one talke at least before his injury. But i do think that Keith Rivers will do a great job, the thing is Marvin doesn't know what he is doing he puts down his best player Chad Johnson. NO coach does that put his best players underneth the bus, he is an assohole and asshole coach and he won't trade him and Chad is probably going to have a crapy season. Fans if u r a fan u shouldnt put down Chad for last season because he made a few dance moves in the endzone and he had the hall of fame jacket who cares he is just having fun he doesn't need the preasure thats the other reason he wants our because he has no fans is like they all betrayed him and pluse his quarter back betrayed and him...fuck the whole team betrayed him thats the other reason why he wants out and mainly he wants to be on a team that a defence can exually stop someone. Marvin doesn't know what the fuck he's doing he's making the team worse each year they should fired that bastarud for making that team worse and i can't stand the owner as well if his farthrer was still here he would beat the shit out of is son sences. Well those are my thoughts about the team and i don't think we being wining no more that 7 games.
-Bobby Deerfield[/quote]

Goodp ost dude

Yuo arre one of smarst postors on hear

I thank if marvin culd git a clue from yuo he's could managge the team mostly better without into wat yuop say is truth.

dude coan putit up good bore sen job.

Archived