Bengals cut Frazier

[quote]Bengals cut Frazier
September 18, 2007
Comments (0) | Post a Comment
Posted: 4:45 p.m.

The Bengals on Tuesday waived LB Andre Frazier, third-year player from the Univesity of Cincinnati.

Frazier played in 11 games for the Bengals last season, and he played in the first two games this season, logging two special teams tackles.

[b]They are now one under the 53-man limit[/b].[/quote]

I wonder who gets signed, or is on the way back?

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='551619' date='Sep 18 2007, 04:56 PM']good guesses.. Adams is a great ST player...Hartwell is a true MLB ..
Id go with Hartwell thinking that Brooks and his groin will rest this week.[/quote]

not that great of guesses. Marvin has never been shy at admitting that he wanted to bring both back eventually.

Frazier was only kept around for special teams, and he hasn't done much on that end.

I wonder if Jeanty is ahead of schedule? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='551620' date='Sep 18 2007, 04:57 PM'][b]As bad as special teams have been, cutting Frazier (who plays teams well) to add Hartwell would be a surprise...
[/b]
Unless Brooks is truly injured :([/quote]
frazier took snaps for the freakin defense against the browns this past week. i hope to god its hartwell.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='551625' date='Sep 18 2007, 09:59 PM']I really hope Hartwell comes back..I don't see why he was cut in the first place...Bring him back!![/quote]
He sucked ass. That's why he was cut. When a guy with his experience can't take a starting spot from Brooks/Landon/Marshall (a guy who had ZERO experience with this team) there is a reason... he sucks.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='551626' date='Sep 18 2007, 09:59 PM']frazier took snaps for the freakin defense against the browns this past week. i hope to god its hartwell.[/quote]
A guy who does nothing on teams? Yeah, removing a good special teams player to add a guy who does nothing on teams will surely prevent the long kick run backs next week :ninja:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='551631' date='Sep 18 2007, 05:02 PM']A guy who does nothing on teams? Yeah, removing a good special teams player to add a guy who does nothing on teams will surely prevent the long kick run backs next week :ninja:[/quote]
what the fuck did he do good on special teams? the only times i saw him he whiffed the other times he wasnt around the ball. he sucks.

So who was bitching about Shayne`s lack of effort to tackle the other day ?

Hard to tackle when you`re getting blocked in the back . . .

[img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8260/blockinthebackiq2.jpg[/img]
[i]Cleveland's Joshua Cribbs (16) is off to the races on a punt return as he finds a big hole between Bengals Shayne Graham (17) and Andre Frazier, right, during the second quarter of their game at Cleveland Browns Stadium Sunday.
The Enquirer/Gary Landers [/i]

That probably had something to do with why Frazier was cut though. He wasn`t blocked at all . . .

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='551622' date='Sep 18 2007, 04:58 PM']not that great of guesses. Marvin has never been shy at admitting that he wanted to bring both back eventually.
Frazier was only kept around for special teams, and he hasn't done much on that end.
[b]I wonder if Jeanty is ahead of schedule? [/b][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

Jeanty is on the 53 man roster.

Archived