who in your eye is the best team in the AFC and NFC ?

like it's not obvious enough, but the freaking Patiots do look like they can go 16-0 -_-

and for the NFC, i really think that the Cowboys are going to the superbowl this year. the NFC is so fucking weak makes me wish we were in it.
but the Patriots are looking sick on Offense and Defense. im getting really worried for seeing them for the Monday night game.

I have Patriots and Cowboys in my last 2 left game. Although New Orleans could turn in on and Seattle has potential.

If you like this sort of thing, check out this public game:

[url="http://www.last2left.com/games/standings.aspx?gameid=3342"]http://www.last2left.com/games/standings.aspx?gameid=3342[/url]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='553639' date='Sep 21 2007, 10:38 AM']like it's not obvious enough, but the freaking Patiots do look like they can go [s]16-0[/s][b]15-1 AFTER MNF!!! [/b]-_-

and for the NFC, i really think that the Cowboys are going to the superbowl this year. the NFC is so fucking weak makes me wish we were in it.
but the Patriots are looking sick on Offense and Defense. im getting really worried for seeing them for the Monday night game.[/quote]
Fixed your post, and:

Colts (they are still the champs, and they look pretty much as good as the Patriots)
Cowboys

Right Now, as is these past couple years, the NFC is horrendous. In the NFC I really liked New Orleans but they've blown it. No dominance on both sides of the ball. The Bears D is great, but less Offense than the Ravens. Dallas is good, but not elite in either phase. Eagles are aready tanking. Suprisingly, I think it will come down to a few teams. Chicago, Dallas, and WASHINGTON. I really was impressed by the Skins. They played a good fundamental game against their rival Eagles. The Boys look good, but I bet the Skins give them a run for their money.

In the AFC the Colts and Patriots are both unbelievable. The Steelers are a step below them. Then comes the Bengals, Broncos, Chargers, and Titans. The Texans aren't as good as they look (I think).

The Saints are not great. They are the NFC's Bengals. A poor man's Bengals. We romped them there last season.

Denver looks bad in two wins. Squeak by the Bills, and win on an icing the kicker against the Raiders.

Right now the Championship games look to be to me:

New England @ Indianapolis
Washington @ Dallas

COLTS, COWBOYS in SB42, I'll take the repeat.

At this point though its too early to truly call. (I REALLY believe we got a legit shot at beating the Cheatriots Monday night)

[quote name='dimster' post='554462' date='Sep 23 2007, 03:15 AM']i agree on patriots but they wont have 16-0, just becz they will play dolphins 2 time this year, jason taylor is brady's nightmare, and dolphins will protect their only undefeated season in history[/quote]

[b]the Dolphins D is sucking A$$ right now man. their killing me in my fantasy. 4 points the first week and -6 the second :rant:[/b]

Archived