!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM- BENGALS @ SEACHICKENS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='BengalsNYC' post='555734' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:06 PM']Something new every week w/ this team. Special teams got NO better and ended costing us a chance at pulling this one out. Shayne's awful kickoff, the initial kickoff, Holt's fumble.....Simmons has an awful squad on his hands.[/quote]

agree.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='555732' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:06 PM']I don't like Holt's drop, but...

I don't blame him for this loss. We blew it long before he dropped it.

FWIW, we did the right thing TRYING for 2. Horrible playcall when we did.

Didn't lose anything by trying for it. Forced the TD. It was the GIVING of the TD that did it.[/quote]

I don't see how that was the right call going for 2. We kick the point and make them go for 2. Then a field goal wins it at the end if Holt doesn't fumble. Maybe with a little more time left in the game, you go for 2, but with 2 minutes left, I just don't see the point.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='555752' date='Sep 23 2007, 06:09 PM']Here you guys, I'll do Marvin's press conference for ya so you don't have to waste your time.

We just gotta get out there and play football. Gotta make the plays. Do your job. Time to move forward for next week. yada yada yada[/quote]Dude you are funny when you first wake up... :D :D

Archived