As much as it pains me to say it...

Dey

[quote name='Gangtieren' post='557257' date='Sep 25 2007, 08:06 AM']The name of this forum is "TALKIN' DAT SHIT".

That's what I'm here to do. Dunno why my posting privileges were temporarily suspended. I didn't transgress any rules here.

Back on topic. I hope the New England Cheaters demolish the AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals.[/quote]
I hope that the Pittsburgh Steelers all contract syphilis and give it to all their sisters in Cleveland.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='557264' date='Sep 25 2007, 10:28 AM']I hope that the pissburgh Steelers all contract syphilis and give it to all their sisters in Cleveland.[/quote]

And then that those sisters had sex with the Browns players so perhaps they'd be a step or two slower and subsequently wouldn't hang 50 or more points on us.

1 free quote fix with every cheeseburger!

I think the Pats beat the Bengals in a shootout. I don't think the score will reach the rediculous level it did in the Cleveland game, but I definitely see 30+ points for each team.

All I know is that the pigeons are having a meeting @ Fountain Square tomorrow which will be tainted with ex-lax. Word is that they're all coming in loaded and ready to bomb Monday night.

Archived