So how long till Muslim arm patches ? --- (WTF)

BlackJesus

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Muslims have to carry a special ID / papers ?

• Yes ... Seig Heil !
    • No
  2. 2. Should Muslims have to wear an Crescent Arm Band patch ?

• Yes ... Protect the Fatherland
    • No

[quote name='Bunghole' post='557267' date='Sep 25 2007, 12:01 PM']I voted "yes" to both, but with a caveat.
It should read "All Muslims except for cool guys that bring me food at the carwash like Ikota"[/quote]

I still can't believe you lived through that food.......next time I'll be sure to put some more.....uh...."spices" in it.

And if you really voted yes to both of them........

[img]http://www.oracleofottawa.org/soup_nazi.jpg[/img]
[b][size=5]NO MORE FOOD FOR YOU!!![/size][/b]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='558030' date='Sep 26 2007, 07:40 PM']we all know it was Bung! deep down inside of him he wants us to wear a badge! :ninja:[/quote]
Who's "us"? Bengals fans?
I would be in favor of us wearing armbands...in black and orange stripes, of course...

[quote name='Elflocko' post='558104' date='Sep 27 2007, 12:16 AM']Only if they make the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses wear them too so I can see them approaching the house and hide in the garage like I'm not home so they'll leave the pamphlets at the door...[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Those Jehovah Witnesses are some real wackos. [/b][/color]

Here in the trailer park that I am about to move out of, we have a major influx of Mormons fishing for converts (money) amongst the culturally illiterate.
I see them every day, roaming around with their Book Of Mormon-stuffed briefcases, white short-sleeved shirts and ties...and I have a sneaking suspicion that they privately sneer at us ne'er do wells under their collective breaths...
THEY are crazy. I so pissed a couple of them off (they haven't been back since) that I drunkenly invited into my home months ago to argue with them.
They asked that we pray together to let God determine if what they said was true or not, as I had argued against their precepts for an hour, and they asked me to stop drinking while we prayed, and I simply looked at them and was like...."no".
They hate alcohol, those damn Mormons...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='558107' date='Sep 26 2007, 11:25 PM']Here in the trailer park that I am about to move out of, we have a major influx of Mormons fishing for converts (money) amongst the culturally illiterate.
I see them every day, roaming around with their Book Of Mormon-stuffed briefcases, white short-sleeved shirts and ties...and I have a sneaking suspicion that they privately sneer at us ne'er do wells under their collective breaths...
THEY are crazy. I so pissed a couple of them off (they haven't been back since) that I drunkenly invited into my home months ago to argue with them.
They asked that we pray together to let God determine if what they said was true or not, as I had argued against their precepts for an hour, and they asked me to stop drinking while we prayed, and I simply looked at them and was like...."no".
They hate alcohol, those damn Mormons...[/quote]

Yeah, they hate alcohol unless they're drinking it... :rolleyes:

A good friend of mine (a cynical agnostic) went to college in Provo (I think he's just a glutton for punishment).

He had a job in college at a state liquor store. He would go in after dark and in the back room there would be brown grocery bags stapled shut with addresses on them. His job was to deliver them to the back doors of those homes.

Homes of the elders of the Mormon church.

Hypocrites...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='558107' date='Sep 27 2007, 12:25 AM']Here in the trailer park that I am about to move out of, we have a major influx of Mormons fishing for converts (money) amongst the culturally illiterate.
They hate alcohol, those damn Mormons...[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='IKOTA' post='558081' date='Sep 26 2007, 11:37 PM']I have my suspicions.....it's between [b]Lawman[/b], Rudi32 or Jason...[/quote]

[i]For the record, I voted NO on both; ankle braclets and tatooe's weren't an option.[/i] :ninja:

[i]I have no problems with ones practice of their own religon, even though I may not agree with it. However, I still do believe that Islam is an ideology cloak as a religon.

In other words, do not attempt to promote sharia law here and everything will be fine by me. Yes, there has been attempts made and they need to be exposed, see "[s]Snakes[/s] shieks on a plane"[/i] :)

[quote name='Lawman' post='558203' date='Sep 27 2007, 10:26 AM'][b][i]For the record, I voted NO on both; ankle braclets and tatooe's weren't an option.[/i] :ninja: [/b]

[i]I have no problems with ones practice of their own religon, even though I may not agree with it. However, I still do believe that Islam is an ideology cloak as a religon.

In other words, do not attempt to promote sharia law here and everything will be fine by me. Yes, there has been attempts made and they need to be exposed, see "[s]Snakes[/s] shieks on a plane"[/i] :)[/quote]

So you're an even worse person than I previously thought.......go figure.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='558241' date='Sep 27 2007, 10:46 AM']So you're an even worse person than I previously thought.......go figure.[/quote]

[i]You remain as ignorant on the subject as before, nothings changed...[/i]

[i]Now, I had my [/i] :ninja: , [i]implying I was being sarcastic and not to be taken seriously, however I failed to see yours ...[/i] :unsure:

[quote name='Lawman' post='558245' date='Sep 27 2007, 12:21 PM'][i]You remain as ignorant on the subject as before, nothings changed...[/i]

[b][i]Now, I had my [/i] :ninja: , [i]implying I was being sarcastic and not to be taken seriously[/b], however I failed to see yours ...[/i] :unsure:[/quote]

Don't worry, the ninja is about the least of indicators that your posts need not be taken seriously.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='558257' date='Sep 27 2007, 11:20 AM']Don't worry, the ninja is about the least of indicators that your posts need not be taken seriously.[/quote]

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chaser"]The Chasers[/url]

[i]To help you get a clue.[/i]

To hell with pussy armbands and special ID bracelet shit... they should have to have the crescent tatooed on their fucking foreheads...in orange.
Than we should duct tape them all together, parade them around naked, then chop off their heads one by one.

After that, we should defile their corpses by cutting off their genitalia, stuffing it in their mouths, then dragging their bodies behind trucks while filming it all and blaming it on America.

Sound good to y'all?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='558524' date='Sep 27 2007, 11:29 PM']We dont need tattoos for muslims. We need them for stupid people, then I'd know who I should and shoulndt engage in intellegent conversation.
No ninja.[/quote]
Right about now, I'm thinking that tat might look something like this:

[img]http://www.tattoosymbol.com/images/symbols/us-navy-big.jpg[/img]

I expect such ignorance from lawdouche, but I thought USN had more class <_<

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='558530' date='Sep 27 2007, 08:07 PM']Right about now, I'm thinking that tat might look something like this:

[img]http://www.tattoosymbol.com/images/symbols/us-navy-big.jpg[/img]

I expect such ignorance from lawdouche, but I thought USN had more class <_<[/quote]

Unfortunately not, although it's the culture that's to blame more than the individual.......who are typically weak minded.....as has been demonstrated.

The funny thing is, when I read such posts, I feel pity for the person more than anger or any obvious emotion. He was trying to say that's what all Muslims do when they capture an American soldier.....it makes it easier to rationalize the mistreatment of a whole nation for his type.

It's sad more than anything.

Archived