Need help, advice, tips..

OG_OklahomaGirl_OG

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='559067' date='Sep 28 2007, 05:31 PM']I hope so.
I mean I thought about it today, and I thought to myself, "I am going to be getting the hell out of here in less than 8 months and going to Florida." So there really is no point in trying to work things out because he can't just up and leave considering he is in the military, and I am not going to base the rest of my life and future on someone who doesn't care about their own. So I am feeling a little better about my decision as of right now. I know I havn't made a lot of good choices, but they have all been huge learning experiences. I try to live with no regrets, because regrets will only keep you down. I look at the things I have done as exactly what i said, learning experiences. I have learned so much at such an early age. Especially recently. I really think I need to slow down, focus on school, and maintain my 4.0 (first time all of my 4 year of high school, yay me), and stop putting myself into situations where i may not be able to control myself or have good judgement. I hope to be able to be strong and do these things I am saying I hope to do.[/quote]

Sounds good, stick to this and you'll be ok.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='558931' date='Sep 29 2007, 02:59 AM'][b]I'm not a Norman Einstein either[/b], and no one else here is. We ARE a group of people who have had many years of combined experience... who give a damn.[/quote]

Don't you mean Albert?
MULLY
who the hell is Norman Einstein?

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='559138' date='Sep 28 2007, 09:40 PM']I almost thought Joe Theisman was a member here.
MULLY[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

My name is extremely close to Joe Theisman, and ever since he made that uber-intelligent comment about Norman Einstein... I've been saddled with it by all my friends.

Actually... I AM Joe Theisman... I'm bored as shit and have nothing to do since ESPN shitcanned me.

[img]http://cache.consumerist.com/assets/resources/2006/12/goodolejoe.jpg[/img]

Good girls like bad boys.

Until they wake up one day in the trailer park, or the projects with two screaming babies and on welfare because their daddy, the bad boy is in jail. Most likely because he beat the shit out of you when you caught him screwin' the slut next door. Of couse you didn't turn him in but when he punched the guy that tried to help you, you couldn't stop them from taking his bad boy ass to jail.

OG, don't you ever watch "COPS". Where do you think the shirt got the name wifebeater? Your next 3 or 4 years are going to have a bigger impact on who and what you become in life than any other age. What sucks is that's also the age where people want to sew their wild oats. I'm not saying you should be a nun, but give the good guys who have their shit together a chance. You'll be a happier, better person in the long run.

Archived