Notre Dame quarterback transfers to UC !!!!!!

ONYX

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='564647' date='Oct 7 2007, 01:08 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Too bad UC doesn't play Ohio state this year ...

I'd take the Bearcats [/b][/size][/font][/quote]
i wonder if any other sites have mods that troll their own boards

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='564647' date='Oct 7 2007, 01:08 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Too bad UC doesn't play Ohio state this year ...

I'd take the Bearcats [/b][/size][/font][/quote]
i would too. that defense would pick him off non stop.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='564650' date='Oct 7 2007, 01:14 PM']i wonder if any other sites have mods that troll their own boards[/quote]
he's not a mod.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='564650' date='Oct 7 2007, 01:14 PM']i wonder if any other sites have mods that troll their own boards[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I wonder if any other sites have posters who should lick my balls [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

+ I'm not a mod :wave:[/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='sm00th_kw' post='564462' date='Oct 6 2007, 05:51 PM']No, being a tool is suggesting the retarded notion that you have to support an Ohio St. U because they're an Ohio school. Who gives a shit? People hate OSU, almost 98% of the time I'd imagine, because of their fan base and its opinions on who/what Ohio residents should root for.[/quote]
I suppose you cheer against the US in the olympics, too, eh? You must hate it when the crowd yells "USA! USA!" at every international sporting event...

If you live in, or are from the state of Ohio, and you root against OSU - not saying they have to be your favorite team by any stretch - but if you root against them...

:flip:

I'm not sure it matters what team a person roots for, but if you have no affiliation with a College and root for their team...please don't talk shit to those who root for a college which they are affiliated with. For some reason that strikes me as annoying. I happen to root for Rutgers, now say what you want, I offer no comments on their current losses, but.....wait who am I kidding this post is directed specifically at one poster in here.

If almost every one of your comments is getting a negative reaction (outside of normal opposing opininons and ideas) it means your doing something wrong. I know that I have done my share of pissing people off, but come on now put an end to it already. Stop bragging, theres no need for it, when your team (or school or whatever other thing you need to brag about) is doing well theres really no need to shove it in anyones face. Plus, all this time on your high horse means your going to eventually fall and the higher you are the harder it will hurt. Eventually, the most you will be able to brag about is how nicely shaped your X-box is and how you can spend all your time devoted to it because no one else wants to be bothered with you besides the animated hot chick on the game.

I think you get my point. -_-

P.S. if you have no idea what I am talking about then the post is not directed at you, I have a feeling the intended audience will have no problem figuring out who its for.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='565036' date='Oct 8 2007, 08:49 AM']I suppose you cheer against the US in the olympics, too, eh? You must hate it when the crowd yells "USA! USA!" at every international sporting event...

If you live in, or are from the state of Ohio, and you root against OSU - not saying they have to be your favorite team by any stretch - but if you root against them...

:flip:[/quote]
it seems that most americans do not watch the olympics.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='565855' date='Oct 9 2007, 02:55 PM']is Notre Dame even 3rd tier at this point?[/quote]

My sarcasm doesn't come across the computer screen to others as it does to me apparently :lol:

Notre Dame I would argue is still one of the top 10 programs in the country. True they are having a down year but the history and all that bs keeps it up there until they have like 3 to 5 consecutive years of sucking. And UC, well it will be a perennial top 25 program with a bit more effort on the University's part. The coaching and players are already in place......now they've got to do something about the facilities.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='565993' date='Oct 9 2007, 04:08 PM']THE EXACT REASON that no one like OSU fans is this fucking idiot right here. [b]The "loud" OSU fans are worse than Stealers fans.[/b][/quote]

well now you're just being dumb. And you of all people have no room to play the "loud, rude, annoying fan" when you are pretty guilty of it yourself.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='566057' date='Oct 9 2007, 09:59 PM']My sarcasm doesn't come across the computer screen to others as it does to me apparently :lol:

[b]Notre Dame I would argue is still one of the top 10 programs in the country.[/b] True they are having a down year but the history and all that bs keeps it up there until they have like 3 to 5 consecutive years of sucking. And UC, well it will be a perennial top 25 program with a bit more effort on the University's part. The coaching and players are already in place......now they've got to do something about the facilities.[/quote]
Did you move from "coffee" to crack in the last few weeks?

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='566270' date='Oct 10 2007, 12:35 AM']Did you move from "coffee" to crack in the last few weeks?[/quote]

No, and I haven't had "coffee" for a while either but come on...Notre Dame is still a damn good program and the nostalgia, history etc...could still be considered a top 10 program. I wouldn't mind if they started sucking real bad for a prolonged period of time, that means UC has more recruits who would consider them as alot of good players leave this area for ND.

Archived