USF Beats West Virginia!!!

Jason

[quote name='SCARFACE_BENGAL' post='559177' date='Sep 28 2007, 11:56 PM'][b]My thoughts exactly[/b] :rolleyes:[/quote]
hate all u want. they only have 4 difficult games remaining.

Rutgers, UL, USF, WVU. I can see them easily being 10-0 when they meet WVU. They have the best defense in the Big East without a doubt and one of the best in the country. They also have a coach who is an offensive genius and makes up for their lesser talents on offense. They are ranked 24th in the nation and should only go up. They match up with most of the teams on their schedule very well. What is a very successful combination in football? Good defense, good special teams and the ability to run the football. UC has a great defense, the best punter in the nation, a good kicker, good special teams coverage, and multiple RBs who are capable of being effective. There is a realistic possibility that they could run the table and win the Big East. There is also a realistic possibility that they could lose 3 games and finish 3rd or 4th in the Big East.

[quote name='Jason' post='559275' date='Sep 29 2007, 09:09 AM']USF had a couple of players the Bengals might want to consider. The MLB looked pretty good, and the DE is supposed to be outstanding.[/quote]
What? Defense?
No!
We need to take Steve Slaiton with our first pick!!
:ninja:

[quote name='Jason' post='559275' date='Sep 29 2007, 10:09 AM']USF had a couple of players the Bengals might want to consider. The MLB looked pretty good, and the DE is supposed to be outstanding.[/quote]
Yeah George Selvie the DE. He needs another year or 2 to bulk up before hes ready for the NFL. Ben Moffit is a senior LB so yeah i hope the bengals draft him.

Anyways GO BULLS, were now ranked #6 in the AP. Awesome time to be a USF Student.

Archived