Upset Saturday

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='570849' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:27 PM']why is everyone jumping on the damn USF bandwagon? Thats pissin me off.
okay..im going to look at USF's schedule one more time...
Sat, Sep 01 [b]Elon[/b] - - Tampa, Fla. 7:05 p.m. 28 - 13 (W)

Sat, Sep 08 Auburn - 17/13 at Auburn, Ala. 9 PM 26 - 23 (W)

Sat, Sep 22 [b]North Carolina[/b] 23/24 - Tampa, Fla. Noon 37 - 10 (W)

Fri, Sep 28 West Virginia * 18 5 Tampa, Fla. 8 PM 21 - 13 (W)

Sat, Oct 06 [b]Florida Atlantic[/b] 6/9 - at Boca Raton, Fla. 3:30 PM 35 - 23 (W)

Sat, Oct 13 [b]UCF [/b] - - Tampa, Fla. Noon 64 - 12 (W)

Thu, Oct 18 [b]Rutgers[/b] * - - at New Brunswick, N.J. 7:30 p.m.

Sat, Oct 27 [b]Connecticut[/b] * - - at Hartford, Conn. 3:30PM

Sat, Nov 03 [b] Cincinnati[/b] * - - Tampa, Fla. TBA

Sat, Nov 10 [b]Syracuse [/b]* - - at Syracuse, N.Y. TBA

Sat, Nov 17 Louisville* - - Tampa, Fla. TBA

Sat, Nov 24 [b]pissburgh [/b]* - - at pissburgh, Pa. TBA

Seriously?[/quote]

What is the significance of the bolded school names?

[quote name='eskimo' post='570895' date='Oct 15 2007, 06:34 PM']USF did beat west virginia(pretty good team, not great) and they beat auburn(not bad team), but other than that, there hardest game left is against Cincinnati. Come on, cincy is having a good year but they arent that good. Also, could you imagine if Ohio St lost and the national championship was BC vs USF. That would be the worst championship game all time in college football. Nobody would want to see that.[/quote]
i would KILL to see BC vs USF.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='570926' date='Oct 15 2007, 06:20 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Oklahoma lost to Colorado ... nuff said :wave:[/b][/size][/font][/quote]
We lost by a god damn field goal at the end of the fourth quarter. Do you want to seriously break down the stats and compare rushing yards, passing yards, number of thrown completions, number of touchdowns this season, and the stats of our defense compared to that of USF. While still keeping in mind we play Big 12 teams, and like i said before I think it's one of the toughest conferences, if not the the toughest.

[quote name='Jason' post='571086' date='Oct 15 2007, 08:50 PM']What is the significance of the bolded school names?[/quote]
Teams that basically suck.

[quote name='Storm' post='568281' date='Oct 14 2007, 01:43 AM']Just got done arguing with a friend who thinks BC should be number one, I'm not an Ohio St fan but how can they not be #1 when they were #3 and both teams ahead of them lost?[/quote]
You're automatically accepting that the previous poll was relevant having OSU at 3...

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='571158' date='Oct 15 2007, 11:44 PM']We lost by a god damn field goal at the end of the fourth quarter. Do you want to seriously break down the stats and compare rushing yards, passing yards, number of thrown completions, number of touchdowns this season, and the stats of our defense compared to that of USF. While still keeping in mind we play Big 12 teams, and like i said before I think it's one of the toughest conferences, if not the the toughest.
[b]Teams that basically suck.[/b][/quote]

Cincinnati sucks? Based on what?

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='573669' date='Oct 20 2007, 02:23 PM']Sorry I didn't mean to bold Cinci, but like anyway, they lost so my point is made.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I had Boise State in bold last year........ ^_^ [/b][/color]

Archived