Help from my fellow Bengals fans....

My friend had a parking pass for the game tonight and I've always been in the back of the RV when travelling down to the games. What's the easiest way to access the entrance to lot D. I know the entrance faces the river and I want to say that she needs to enter by One Lytle Place.... but I'm friggin clueless :lol:

Thanks for your help! WHO DEY MOFOS!
I'm gonna be drinkin margaritas at Don Pablo's across the river and I better damn well be able to hear the roar from the crowd in Newport!!! :icon15:

[quote name='whodey24k' post='560297' date='Oct 1 2007, 02:27 PM']rv's are not allowed in lot D.[/quote]
Yeah.... the guys with the RV are in lot E now (the RV got the boot out of lot D), but a girl I work with needs to get into lot D and I've never paid attention as to how we got down there.

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='560309' date='Oct 1 2007, 02:41 PM']Yeah.... the guys with the RV are in lot E now (the RV got the boot out of lot D), but a girl I work with needs to get into lot D and I've never paid attention as to how we got down there.[/quote]

my bad, i miss uderstood your question. You enter lot D off a merhing way(the road that runs along the river) there are two entrances, one just east of the stadium, and the other just west of the suspension bridge.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='560313' date='Oct 1 2007, 02:44 PM']my bad, i miss uderstood your question. You enter lot D off a merhing way(the road that runs along the river) there are two entrances, one just east of the stadium, and the other just west of the suspension bridge.[/quote]
AWESOME! Thanks for your help!!!

:tailgate:
Is it time yet??? I hate working on game days!

Archived