Holy Buckeye! - Programming note for OSU Fans

At 8pm on Tuesday October 2, the Big Ten Network will be airing a replay of OSU at Purdue during the 2002 season. This was the game when Brent Mussberger coined the phrase "Holy Buckeye!"

Just so my fellow Buckeye fans know.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='560294' date='Oct 1 2007, 02:26 PM']4th and 1 anyone?

Thanks for the heads-up Jason. Any chance in hell you could record and torrent this puppy? I won't be able to watch :([/quote]

I will be recording it by TiVo, and to DVD. Don't know if I will be able to make a torrent, but I will make a second copy and mail it to you. Or will an american DVD play over there?

[quote name='Jason' post='560316' date='Oct 1 2007, 07:50 PM']I will be recording it by TiVo, and to DVD. Don't know if I will be able to make a torrent, but I will make a second copy and mail it to you. Or will an american DVD play over there?[/quote]
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

It won't play on our DVD player, but it will on the PC :headbang:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='560326' date='Oct 1 2007, 03:08 PM']:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

It won't play on our DVD player, but it will on the PC :headbang:[/quote]

I will go to the post office Saturday and put it in the mail. PM me your address between now and then.

[quote name='Jason' post='560282' date='Oct 1 2007, 02:14 PM']At 8pm on Tuesday October 2, the Big Ten Network will be airing a replay of OSU at Purdue during the 2002 season. This was the game when Brent Mussberger coined the phrase "Holy Buckeye!"

Just so my fellow Buckeye fans know.[/quote]

SWEET :049:

Archived