Padres-Rockies

So, our game may have stunk yesterday, but the baseball game was one for the ages. It had it all--grand slams, extra innings, controversy galore, bloody noses, phantom runs, wow.

I'm glad the Rockies won, but Holiday never touched that plate. But they owed the Rockies for the home run that was ruled a double.

[quote name='Actium' post='561992' date='Oct 2 2007, 11:08 AM']So, our game may have stunk yesterday, but the baseball game was one for the ages. It had it all--grand slams, extra innings, controversy galore, bloody noses, phantom runs, wow.

I'm glad the Rockies won,[b] but Holiday never touched that plate. [/b] But they owed the Rockies for the home run that was ruled a double.[/quote]
nor did they ever get him out. who gives a fuck. hoffman should have done his job.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='562182' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:32 PM']nor did they ever get him out. who gives a fuck. hoffman should have done his job.[/quote]

barrett tagged him out when Holiday was laying on the ground.

They owed the Rockies one anyway. And yes, Hoffman should have been able to get a save with a 2 run lead.

I'm glad the Rockies won though. The Padres have been in the playoffs for several years and have done nothing. Now it's the Rockies' turn to do nothing.

I'm pulling for the Phillies.

Archived