If I find out who created this site, I`ll slap them to sleep and dare them to snore !

[quote name='mroby85' post='562741' date='Oct 2 2007, 08:45 PM']i didn't make that site, but i seriously would welcome cowher as the head coach. I think someone like him is exaclty what they need to lay down the law with some of these immature fools.[/quote]

[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='562743' date='Oct 2 2007, 08:47 PM']I would take Cower in a second![/quote]

Pathetic.

I wish someone would create a program where you
can slap people via the inter-net.

You typing such blasphemy ===> [img]http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/user.gif[/img]

And then . . .

Me == > :0stfu: <===you

Then you afterwards ====> :schla15:

:no ninja:

[quote name='mroby85' post='562741' date='Oct 2 2007, 09:45 PM']i didn't make that site, but i seriously would welcome cowher as the head coach. I think someone like him is exaclty what they need to lay down the law with some of these immature fools.[/quote]

I agree. Cowher would shape this pansy ass team up fast, but he would never take the job here. Tuna is out best shot.

[quote name='mroby85' post='562763' date='Oct 2 2007, 09:13 PM']i hate the guy too, RIGHT NOW, but i just want done what is in the best interest of the team, and will win us the most games.[/quote]

I`ve always hated him and always will.

[quote name='Storm' post='562765' date='Oct 2 2007, 09:18 PM']Hilarious that there is someone dumb enough to think Cowher would come and coach for this bush league front office[/quote]

Can`t ever pass up an opportunity to take a shot at the Front Office
can you ?

[quote name='ItsTime' post='562766' date='Oct 2 2007, 09:19 PM']I agree. Cowher would shape this pansy ass team up fast, but he would never take the job here. Tuna is out best shot.[/quote]

You are quickly becoming one of the biggest asshats on this board.

[quote name='Goodfella' post='562769' date='Oct 2 2007, 09:21 PM']Yes, it would be a nightmare to land one of the best head coaches of all-time. First off, we'd have to buy playoff tickets nearly every year, then there would be the costly Super Bowl trips.[/quote]

Yes, clearly his success of one questionable Super Bowl win
in 15 years at Pissburgh means he would instantly turn the
Bengals into a questionable Super Bowl winner in 15 years.

How many Super Bowls did Bill Parcells win after he left the Giants ?
How many did Jimmy Johnson win after he left the Cowboys ?
Vermeil after he left the Rams ? Seifert after he left the 49er`s ?
Holmgrem after he left the Packers ?

Yeah . . .

[quote name='ItsTime' post='562766' date='Oct 2 2007, 10:19 PM']I agree. Cowher would shape this pansy ass team up fast, but he would never take the job here. [b]Tuna is out best shot.[/b][/quote]

No he is not.

He is retired, he has had less than a year of being retired. He is going to stay retired for a few years if he isnt done at all, look at his history, he didnt come back right away after he retired last time.

[quote name='Goodfella' post='562769' date='Oct 2 2007, 09:21 PM']Yes, it would be a nightmare to land one of the best head coaches of all-time. First off, we'd have to buy playoff tickets nearly every year, then there would be the costly Super Bowl trips.[/quote]

wouldn't you have to be, say top 20 to gain that distinction? He wouldn't be in the top 10 who have coached in the last 20 years.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='562779' date='Oct 2 2007, 10:29 PM']I`ve always hated him and always will.
Can`t ever pass up an opportunity to take a shot at the Front Office
can you ?
You are quickly becoming one of the biggest asshats on this board.
[b]Yes, clearly his success of one questionable Super Bowl win
in 15 years[/b] at Pissburgh means he would instantly turn the
Bengals into a questionable Super Bowl winner in 15 years.

How many Super Bowls did Bill Parcells win after he left the Giants ?
How many did Jimmy Johnson win after he left the Cowboys ?
Vermeil after he left the Rams ? Seifert after he left the 49er`s ?
Holmgrem after he left the Packers ?

Yeah . . .[/quote]

That's one more than this team has in 40 years.

I agree I don't want the Chin here. :russian: if the chin came here. Yet, I have been told that I'm not a true football fan, by people by saying i don't want his ass here. The first I saw the website was on Lance's blog and since he is a closet steelers fan. He probably created it.

[quote name='sneaky' post='562784' date='Oct 3 2007, 02:32 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Cowher does not want to come here, [b]there are no gay Bengals players......................
well.......John Thornton maybe............... [/b]:mellow: [/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]

Uh oh :blink:

You've done it now ^_^

[quote name='oldschooler' post='562779' date='Oct 3 2007, 08:59 AM']one questionable Super Bowl win[/quote]

You're reaching ... on your tippie toes reaching with crazy talk like that. His record speaks for itself, to try and diminish it is futile.

You have a good point about what great coaches have done after leaving the organization where they made their name, but that wouldn't be a good enough reason to pass on Cowher were he really available to the Bengals.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='562782' date='Oct 3 2007, 09:01 AM']wouldn't you have to be, say top 20 to gain that distinction? He wouldn't be in the top 10 who have coached in the last 20 years.[/quote]

Post that on a Browns, Bengals, or Ravens board and people will pat you on the ass all day long. Anywhere else on this planet and they'd think you were a crackpot.

Archived