BLOWNOUT & BLOWNUP

twisted

I am a complete idiot. Thanks for reading my inane posts. I only hope to better the Bengals' fans understanding of my deep man-love for Ben Rothlisberger's pimply a-hole.
I also enjoy the frequent money-shot on my toothless gums from Hines Ward. His man-goo has a faint dog flavor, although I can't figure out why.
Finally, I want to take a moment to mention that my favorite team has won <<caps>> FIVE LOMBARDIES!!!!! FIVE!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.

[quote name='twisted' post='563284' date='Oct 3 2007, 05:59 PM']OF COURSE, IN USUAL CINCINNATI FASHION, THE AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals LOSE ANOTHER GAME BUT THIS TIME THE TEAM JUST FALLS APART...YOUR ORGINIZATION HAS BEEN FALLING APART FOR MORE THAN A DECADE...YES, YOUR MORON OWNER HAS MADE SOME CHANGES, BUT HAVE THEY HELPED ANY..??? NO, I DON'T THINK THAT THEY HAVE...THE ONLY THING THAT HAS CHANGED IS MIKE BROWNS POCKET BOOK...THAT ENTIRE COUNTY OF YOURS IS SOOOOOO DAMN FOOLISH TO FINANCE A TEAM WITH A LOSING TRADITION LIKE THAT...HELL[color="#FF0000"], I GUESS THE NEXT THING YOU BENGALS WILL VOTE FOR IS DEMOCRATS AND ANOTHER TAX HIKE[/color]...WELL, AS LONG AS KING MIKE BROWN IS WEALTHY, WHO REALY GIVES A FLYING FUCK..??? BETTER START WATCHING DAVID LETTERMAN, MORE FUNNY ASS BUNGLE JOKES COMING AT YOU....HOW LONG CAN YOU BUNGLE FANS STICK WITH THIS SAME OLD SHIT..???[/quote]

Is this ColdSteel?

[quote name='twisted' post='563284' date='Oct 3 2007, 03:59 PM']I am a complete idiot. Thanks for reading my inane posts. I only hope to better the Bengals' fans understanding of my deep man-love for Ben Rothlisberger's pimply a-hole.
I also enjoy the frequent money-shot on my toothless gums from Hines Ward. His man-goo has a faint dog flavor, although I can't figure out why.
Finally, I want to take a moment to mention that my favorite team has won <<caps>> FIVE LOMBARDIES!!!!! FIVE!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.[/quote]
Jeez man, you guys are 3-1! Why all the angst?
It is a good thing that you've come forward with your homosexuality, that took a lot of guts to admit.
Don't they have dentists and fixodent in Pittsburgh? There's no reason that an American, even in Pissburgh should be running around with no teeth!

[quote name='oftt4' post='563493' date='Oct 4 2007, 05:29 AM']Changing someone's post? C'mon Jaime.

That is even more childish that what the moron orignally wrote.[/quote]
I did it. And it may be childish, and I rarely do something like that, but did you read it? I mean....c'mon. It was the rantings of a child with caps lock stuck on.
I know this is the smack talk forum, but....jeez, have a modicum of intelligence behind your posts.
That was so bad it was sub-Special Ed. I couldn't resist.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='563495' date='Oct 4 2007, 07:57 AM']I did it. And it may be childish, and I rarely do something like that, but did you read it? I mean....c'mon. It was the rantings of a child with caps lock stuck on.
I know this is the smack talk forum, but....jeez, have a modicum of intelligence behind your posts.
That was so bad it was sub-Special Ed. I couldn't resist.[/quote]

Yeah, i read it. I did call him a moron....so I agree with your opinion of his rantings, but basically you are lowering yourself to his level by doing what you did.

What you guys dont realize is that if you just ignore shit like that, it usually just goes away. Dont respond to it, and he will probably stop doing it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='564504' date='Oct 6 2007, 05:09 PM']I like how you assumed it was me.[/quote]

My apologies...you are usually the only admin who posts in this forum.

On the flip side, you and the other admin do allow it to happen...so I guess that makes you guilty by association.

[quote name='oftt4' post='564714' date='Oct 7 2007, 04:08 PM']My apologies...you are usually the only admin who posts in this forum.

On the flip side, you and the other admin do allow it to happen...so I guess that makes you guilty by association.[/quote]

i dont admin the other admins, not my job.

Archived