Self Destruction

Wow I came over here and signed up for some friendly smack talking before our game coming up in the weeks ahead if at all possiable. But after reading some of your Threads I dont have to, you guys are smacking your own fans around! You guys are imploding like your Team.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=37179&st=40&start=40"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?show...40&start=40[/url]

[quote name='SteelHere' post='564993' date='Oct 8 2007, 02:09 AM']Wow I came over here and signed up for some friendly smack talking before our game coming up in the weeks ahead if at all possiable. But after reading some of your Threads I dont have to, you guys are smacking your own fans around! You guys are imploding like your Team.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=37179&st=40&start=40"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?show...40&start=40[/url][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
Go eat a doo-doo sandwich.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='564996' date='Oct 7 2007, 11:22 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]
Go eat a doo-doo sandwich.[/b][/color][/quote]

LOL what a well thought out intellgent response. I'll do you a favor and I will petition the goverment for more Federal School funding for Cincinnati.

But seriously I have been on many Fan Forums and seen lots of fans disagree bot there team's but you guys take it to a new level.

But lets Talk Football I think what your scorned Fan was trying to say is the Steelers have depth and can lose numerous key players and still survive and win games. I know you guys lost alot, but comeon someone has got to be good enough to step up to provide the spark and fuel the team. Theres no excuse for it. Thats why your coach's and Scouts are there for. We all know we lose people and the people you have to replace them should be good enuf to keep you in it and win.

[quote name='SteelHere' post='565001' date='Oct 8 2007, 02:50 AM']LOL what a well thought out intellgent response. I'll do you a favor and I will petition the goverment for more Federal School funding for Cincinnati.

But seriously I have been on many Fan Forums and seen lots of fans disagree bot there team's but you guys take it to a new level.

But lets Talk Football I think what your scorned Fan was trying to say is the Steelers have depth and can lose numerous key players and still survive and win games. I know you guys lost alot, but comeon [color="#FF0000"]someone has got to be good enough to step up to provide the spark and fuel the team[/color]. Theres no excuse for it. Thats why your coach's and Scouts are there for. We all know we lose people and the people you have to replace them should be good enuf to keep you in it and win.[/quote]

2 healthy linebackers, 1 of which had been with the team 11 days.

stop with this nonsence.

[quote name='SteelHere' post='565001' date='Oct 8 2007, 12:50 AM']LOL what a well thought out intellgent response. I'll do you a favor and I will petition the goverment for more Federal School funding for Cincinnati.

But lets Talk Football I think what your scorned Fan was trying to say is the Steelers have depth and can lose numerous key players and still survive and win games. I know you guys lost alot, but comeon someone has got to be good enough to step up to provide the spark and fuel the team. Theres no excuse for it. Thats why your coach's and Scouts are there for. We all know we lose people and the people you have to replace them should be good enuf to keep you in it and win.[/quote]
While I cannot argue your sentiment, name me one team ever that has won consistently with:

Their ENTIRE LB corps eliminated due to injury, not just starters, ALL of them
All RB depth eliminated
Constant shuffling at oline due to injuries
No true #3 wideout threat (although I have to give you this one, as somebody should have stepped up by now...they haven't)
Injuries and rookies in the secondary

And all of this is happening SIMULTANEOUSLY. It isn't like your situation, where you lost a starter here, a starter there....

[quote name='SteelHere' post='564993' date='Oct 8 2007, 02:09 AM']Wow I came over here and signed up for some friendly smack talking before our game coming up in the weeks ahead if at all possiable. But after reading some of your Threads I dont have to, you guys are smacking your own fans around! You guys are imploding like your Team.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=37179&st=40&start=40"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?show...40&start=40[/url][/quote]
Well if you would have been here earlier before you decided you could rag on the Bengals for their struggles this season you would have seen that [b]WE ALWAYS ARGUE WITH ONE ANOTHER!!![/b]

Even in the off season :lol: :rolleyes:

[quote name='SteelHere' post='565001' date='Oct 8 2007, 02:50 AM']But seriously I have been on many Fan Forums and seen lots of fans disagree bot there team's but you guys take it to a new level.[/quote]
we are nothing if not argumentative and indecisive

edit: or are we...

[quote name='SteelHere' post='565001' date='Oct 8 2007, 02:50 AM'][b]LOL what a well thought out intellgent response. I'll do you a favor and I will petition the goverment for more Federal School funding for Cincinnati.[/b]

But lets Talk Football I think what your scorned Fan was trying to say is the Steelers have depth and can lose numerous key players and still survive and win games. I know you guys lost alot, but comeon someone has got to be good enough to step up to provide the spark and fuel the team. Theres no excuse for it. Thats why your coach's and Scouts are there for. We all know we lose people and the people you have to replace them should be good enuf to keep you in it and win.[/quote]

I think you're being quite simple minded to assume that all of us Bengals fans live in Cincinnati. Also, to assume that those in Pittsburg are better educated is also, well, stupid.

By the way, making fun of people for being uneducated is quite disgusting, but if you were educated you might know that (see the irony here).

I am not too sure whats wrong with having differing opinions or analyzing situations or critiquing techniques. To me its more positive to look at things from a wide range of angles. Are we supposed to sit here and suck on the coaches, players, and eachothers reproductive parts as an effort to show our dedication? Although this may be your experience, people here prefer not to.

Try something new, your mouth may not hurt as much :265:

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='565223' date='Oct 8 2007, 02:04 PM'][color="#FF0000"]I think you're being quite simple minded to assume that all of us Bengals fans live in Cincinnati.[/color] Also, to assume that those in Pittsburg are better educated is also, well, stupid.

By the way, making fun of people for being uneducated is quite disgusting, but if you were educated you might know that (see the irony here).

I am not too sure whats wrong with having differing opinions or analyzing situations or critiquing techniques. To me its more positive to look at things from a wide range of angles. Are we supposed to sit here and suck on the coaches, players, and eachothers reproductive parts as an effort to show our dedication? Although this may be your experience, people here prefer not to.

Try something new, your mouth may not hurt as much :265:[/quote]

I know I dont either.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='565223' date='Oct 8 2007, 02:04 PM']I think you're being quite simple minded to assume that all of us Bengals fans live in Cincinnati. Also, to assume that those in Pittsburg are better educated is also, well, stupid.

[b]Try something new, your mouth may not hurt as much[/b] :265:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='565223' date='Oct 8 2007, 11:04 AM']I think you're being quite simple minded to assume that all of us Bengals fans live in Cincinnati. Also, to assume that those in Pittsburg are better educated is also, well, stupid.

Try something new, your mouth may not hurt as much :265:[/quote]

Nothing is wrong with having differing opinions or so forth. But attacking your own fans and belittling them for there opinions well I'll let the thread stand for it's self.

And I really wont touch the other part of your post but it seems to me you definitely have things on your mind that obviously is not about football. But being at 1-3 I guess it's time for you to grasp onto new fantasies.

And oh by the way it's spelled
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o169/garid35/steelers33.jpg[/img]
Theres your sign

[quote name='SteelHere' post='565364' date='Oct 8 2007, 05:33 PM']Nothing is wrong with having differing opinions or so forth. But attacking your own fans and belittling them for there opinions well I'll let the thread stand for it's self.

And I really wont touch the other part of your post but it seems to me you definitely have things on your mind that obviously is not about football. But being at 1-3 I guess it's time for you to grasp onto new fantasies.

Theres your sign[/quote]

Your joking right? Ive seen Steelernation attacking each other all the time.

[quote name='SteelHere' post='565364' date='Oct 8 2007, 05:33 PM']Nothing is wrong with having differing opinions or so forth. But attacking your own fans and belittling them for there opinions well I'll let the thread stand for it's self.

Theres your sign[/quote]

You will have to excuse the spelling mistake, pissburgh doesn't exactly rank high on places I give a shit about.

And come up with a better way to counter what I said because you did a poor job and since your town/city must be much more educated than mine I am assuming you can parallel my reasoning.

Strike One.....being a Steelers Fan
Strike Two.....being stupid
Strike Three...won't take long to establish

[quote name='SteelHere' post='565364' date='Oct 9 2007, 06:33 AM']Nothing is wrong with having differing opinions or so forth. But attacking your own fans and belittling them for [b][size=2]there[/size][/b] opinions well I'll let the thread stand for it's self.

And I really [b][size=2]wont[/size][/b] touch the other part of your post but it seems to me you definitely have things on your mind that obviously [b][size=2]is[/size][/b] not about football. But being at 1-3 I guess it's time for you to grasp onto new fantasies.

[b][size=2]And oh by the way it's spelled[/size][/b]
[b][size=2]Theres[/size][/b] your sign[/quote]

If I were you I wouldn't be jumping on anyone's spelling. Your spelling and grammar are.......well........pissburgh(ish).
MULLY

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='565403' date='Oct 8 2007, 03:59 PM']You will have to excuse the spelling mistake, pissburgh doesn't exactly rank high on places I give a shit about.

And come up with a better way to counter what I said because you did a poor job and since your town/city must be much more educated than mine I am assuming you can parallel my reasoning.

Strike One.....being a Steelers Fan
Strike Two.....being stupid
Strike Three...it won't take long to establish[/quote]

I think I did an excellent job of responding to your post, sorry I dissapointed you by not reverting to your vulgar homosexual undertones; and used a more mature way to retort your adolesent response.
And since there seems to be no way to steer this thread back to football, I will step aside and move to other threads where I am hoping I will find more knowledgable fans who's responses are better than go eat doo-doo, or who try to cover up a High school education by using one or two educated words followed by a bunch of childish personal attacks.

[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o169/garid35/steelers_ring_new.jpg[/img]

[quote name='SteelHere' post='565482' date='Oct 8 2007, 07:44 PM']I think I did an excellent job of responding to your post, sorry I dissapointed you by not reverting to your vulgar homosexual undertones; and used a more mature way to retort your adolesent response.
And since there seems to be no way to steer this thread back to football, I will step aside and move to other threads where I am hoping I will find more knowledgable fans who's responses are better than go eat doo-doo, or who try to cover up a High school education by using one or two educated words followed by a bunch of childish personal attacks.

[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o169/garid35/steelers_ring_new.jpg[/img][/quote]
Oh Jesus Christ, you Steelers martyr, what did you expect coming here and talking shit?
So, you want to talk football? Fine, address my earlier post when you attempted to compare what "good" teams do instead of "teams like us" in the event of injuries.
And please read it. I am no homer. Our team is in a bad way right now with regards to injuries AND morale (and possibly coaching too).
YOUR team is NOT suffering the level of injuries that WE are, especially when those injuries are spread out across the roster like YOURS, and not isolated to a couple position groups like OURS. Our ENTIRE linebacking corps is...gone.
It really does make a difference.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='565487' date='Oct 8 2007, 10:03 PM']Oh Jesus Christ, you Steelers martyr, what did you expect coming here and talking shit?
So, you want to talk football? Fine, address my earlier post when you attempted to compare what "good" teams do instead of "teams like us" in the event of injuries.
And please read it. I am no homer. Our team is in a bad way right now with regards to injuries AND morale (and possibly coaching too).
YOUR team is NOT suffering the level of injuries that WE are, especially when those injuries are spread out across the roster like YOURS, and not isolated to a couple position groups like OURS. Our ENTIRE linebacking corps is...gone.
It really does make a difference.[/quote]

Mine was ignored as well, not really supprised though.

[quote name='SteelHere' post='565482' date='Oct 8 2007, 09:44 PM']I think I did an excellent job of responding to your post, sorry I dissapointed you by not reverting to your vulgar homosexual undertones; and used a more mature way to retort your adolesent response.

[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o169/garid35/steelers_ring_new.jpg[/img][/quote]

First of all I apologize for your lack of witt and for the fact that mine smacks yours upside the head. Secondly, before you go on assuming things (since it seems like the only thing you know how to do) maybe you should just bite your tongue. I am not covering up for a high school education (and even if I was, so what? does having more education make a person inherently better? NO) because not only do I have one, but I also have a bachelors, and I am working on a law degree. Does this make you happy? Give me more credentials? Not really, but if education is the key here then you can stop trying to use it to ignore and unsubstantiate anything I say.

As for my post having homosexual undertones? Are you sure about that? Or are you just assuming that all football fans are male? Really, that post had nothing to do with homosexuality, rather I was pointing out that we don't sit on this forum brown nosing everyone and everything related to our team. Maybe you could not follow that, hopefully, it is clearer now.

As far as talking football, come talk football but don't ASSUME that people will talk football with you when the first thing you do is try to start shit. If you want to have a serious conversation you have done a poor job of making that point.

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='565158' date='Oct 8 2007, 12:09 PM']He's just jealous because Stooler fans are too stupid to hold intelligent debates about the different aspects of their team.[/quote]

Yeah....you guys are a ray of intelligence on an otherwise stupid day....especially you.

I dont think I have ever seen you post anything even remotely fact based.

But I digress....

Archived