UC OR OSU

Who's your team?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. UC or OSU

• OSU
    • UC

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='567301' date='Oct 11 2007, 05:19 PM']i tend to come across that way on the board, yes, but at least im consistent.
i tend to come across that way on the board, yes, but at least im consistent.
they dont have to be happy for UC, but they dont have to be a bunch of queer fucks like they are being. does it scare them that UC gets talk?
it doenst bother UC fans. it bothers UC fans when OSU fans go out of their way to rip UC. wow OSU is better than UC, well no fucking shit. it is also OSUs # 1 priority and it has NOTHING to do with anything recent, theyve been good.

why do OSU fans feel the need to attack UC for being an up and coming program. its like OSU is scared that UC might surpass them or steal their recruits.[/quote]

I still have to laugh as YOU act just like these fans you hate.

You rip OSU at least once a day unprovoked, and you're going to sit there and complain that some OSU fans do the same thing to UC? Shut the fuck up you hypocrite.

Fact is, since UC's rise this year, there have been far more bandwagon UC fans bashing OSU than OSU fans bashing UC.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='567326' date='Oct 11 2007, 06:01 PM']I still have to laugh as YOU act just like these fans you hate.

You rip OSU at least once a day unprovoked, and you're going to sit there and complain that some OSU fans do the same thing to UC? Shut the fuck up you hypocrite.
Fact is, since UC's rise this year, there have been far more bandwagon UC fans bashing OSU than OSU fans bashing UC.[/quote]
i dont belittle OSUs achievements (thats what the OSU fans are doing and pissing me off). if OSU wins i dont sit their and belittle their wins. when they win national championships i dont sit there and bad mouth them and say they suck. i congrat them on their title (while not being happy).

ive talked shit about ginn and smith and they both blow ass in the NFL, like i said. i rip on the asshole fans and i trade punches with the OSU fans on here (its not like im being serious to the posters on here, just a little fun going back and forth).

Football: I went to OSU therefore I experienced the atmosphere and nothing can beat a game day in Columbus on Saturday. UC could go undefeated, and it will never reach that atmosphere OSU has. With that being said, I have and will always be a fan of OSU and UC. In regards to football, if the two played each other, I would want UC to win, UNLESS it would knock OSU out of the national championship hunt. Basketball: Hate THad and all the OSU bandwagon bball fans with a passion. UC bball or bust for me[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='567372' date='Oct 11 2007, 06:59 PM']i dont belittle OSUs achievements (thats what the OSU fans are doing and pissing me off). if OSU wins i dont sit their and belittle their wins. when they win national championships i dont sit there and bad mouth them and say they suck. i congrat them on their title (while not being happy).ive talked shit about ginn and smith and they both blow ass in the NFL, like i said. i rip on the asshole fans and i trade punches with the OSU fans on here (its not like im being serious to the posters on here, just a little fun going back and forth).[/quote]Little early to say either "blow ass" in the NFL... isn't it?

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='567387' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:33 PM']Football: I went to OSU therefore I experienced the atmosphere and nothing can beat a game day in Columbus on Saturday. UC could go undefeated, and it will never reach that atmosphere OSU has. With that being said, I have and will always be a fan of OSU and UC. In regards to football, if the two played each other, I would want UC to win, UNLESS it would knock OSU out of the national championship hunt. Basketball: Hate THad and all the OSU bandwagon bball fans with a passion. UC bball or bust for meLittle early to say either "blow ass" in the NFL... isn't it?[/quote]

fits my loyalties.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='567387' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:33 PM']Football: I went to OSU therefore I experienced the atmosphere and nothing can beat a game day in Columbus on Saturday. UC could go undefeated, and it will never reach that atmosphere OSU has. With that being said, I have and will always be a fan of OSU and UC. In regards to football, if the two played each other, I would want UC to win, UNLESS it would knock OSU out of the national championship hunt. Basketball: Hate THad and all the OSU bandwagon bball fans with a passion. UC bball or bust for meLittle early to say either "blow ass" in the NFL... isn't it?[/quote]
well you are good in my book.

I didn`t vote.

It doesn`t have to be one or the other.
Ohio State has always been my favorite College team.
But I won`t chose between the two unless they`re playing each other.
I`ve always rooted for UC too. It`s just their football program didn`t give
you much to root for.

In my perfect World, UC and Ohio State both go undefeated and play for the
National Championship in football and basketball. For years and years and
years to come.

I wish for nothing but success for both schools.

Archived