Cincy Chili

Montana Bengal

Okay, I don't really want this to turn into another Skyline vs Goldstar Chili debate, but I was wondering if anyone knew if it was cheaper to buy either of these locally and have them shipped, or is just as expensive as ordering online?

Thanks!

On a side note, I actually get to watch the game on TV in MY apartment this weekend.

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='567844' date='Oct 13 2007, 12:37 AM']Okay, I don't really want this to turn into another Skyline vs Goldstar Chili debate, but I was wondering if anyone knew if it was cheaper to buy either of these locally and have them shipped, or is just as expensive as ordering online?

Thanks!

On a side note, I actually get to watch the game on TV in MY apartment this weekend.[/quote]

Cheaper to just google the recipe and make it yourself

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='568079' date='Oct 13 2007, 04:56 PM']buy it from the grocery store?[/quote]

You won't find it in the grocery store west of the Mississipi.

Hell, I don't know if you can find it outside of the Tri-State area...

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='568079' date='Oct 13 2007, 05:56 PM']buy it from the grocery store?[/quote]

his name IS MONTANA bengal for a reason. as he lives in MONTANA...

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='568090' date='Oct 13 2007, 07:34 PM']you can order it online.[/quote]

you didnt read the thread did you? ^_^

[quote name='GoBengals' post='568106' date='Oct 13 2007, 05:53 PM']his name IS MONTANA bengal for a reason. as he lives in MONTANA...
you didnt read the thread did you? ^_^[/quote]

I have been trying to keep posts short because I understand that my posts can be confusing. Shit, who know that they weren't actually read.

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='570061' date='Oct 14 2007, 11:12 PM']It was awesome. I've just never had 'the real deal' and was just curious how it compared.[/quote]

the stuff in the cans is good and all, but probably not as good as you can make... come to cincy and get some goldstar... that is the real deal... :P

damn, i want some now....

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='571698' date='Oct 16 2007, 11:29 PM']I played euchre all evening at a pub in the area. I could definitely go for a couple of chili sandwiches about now...fuckers![/quote]

Ah yes, nothing better than a chili cheese sandwich - hold the dog, throw some cheese on the bottom of the bun, load up with alot of chili, add mustard and onions, then more cheese! Oh yeah! I know what I'm having for lunch........

[quote name='Elflocko' post='568080' date='Oct 13 2007, 05:59 PM']You won't find it in the grocery store west of the Mississipi.
Hell, I don't know if you can find it outside of the Tri-State area...[/quote]

my in law get it out west all the time. If you have a Dillons,frys,king soopers, or any of the other grocery stores owned by krogers, they can have it shipped there. My mother inlaw once, and they now regularly stock it on there shelves.

Archived