!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM- BENGALS @ CHEFS GAME THREAD

[quote name='TeeBengal' post='569556' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:26 PM']Jesus Christ......

What a bunch of LOSERS![/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
Hey, stop saying that about them.....most of these posters are my friends.[/b][/color]

:ninja:

Ladies and gents... we'll be lucky to go 8-8.

We just lost to the Chiefs - who couldn't score shit until a garbage late TD last week against Jacksonville. Blame anybody you want, refs, etc., etc., etc. but our offense can't score shit when the game could still go either way and they wait until we're down 17 and put up a quick 10.

Pathetic.

[quote name='Sigfox09' post='569560' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:27 PM']Chad packed it in today, plain and simple...why argue it?[/quote]
because that is stupid to blame the loss on him. from what they showed he was playing, he didnt pack it in, did carson pack it in? when carson threw decent passes, chad caught them.

getting caught up on chad, he didnt lose the game, he can't throw the ball to himself.

[quote name='KoKaine7777' post='569568' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:30 PM']because that is stupid to blame the loss on him. from what they showed he was playing, he didnt pack it in, did carson pack it in? when carson threw decent passes, chad caught them.
getting caught up on chad, he didnt lose the game, he can't throw the ball to himself.[/quote]

Chad is not the only one to blame, but he is one of the main reasons we are 1-4

Shayne did his job, TJ did his job, the D did a good job the second half...it wasn't all bad. I'm sure there were some rookies who did their job as Carson had more time in the second half. The more experienced watchers will have to tell me about that.

But the discipline for fundamentals...that's on the coaches shoulders. Bad clock management...coaching. No obvious leadership....coaching??

We have got to see SOMETHING change or we are in for a very painful season.

[quote name='KoKaine7777' post='569568' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:30 PM']because that is stupid to blame the loss on him. from what they showed he was playing, he didnt pack it in, did carson pack it in? when carson threw decent passes, chad caught them.
getting caught up on chad, he didnt lose the game, he can't throw the ball to himself.[/quote]

i dont blame the loss entirely on chad, but you can't say he doesn't deserve part of the blame. it's not his fault we are 1 and 4 and i'm still convinced he's helped the team more than he's hurt, but this is professional football and when you dont play perfect you're gonna get criticized. and i do blame chad, entirely, if he's not running routes he was told to.

This was an absolutely horrific fucking loss. The New England game was a motherfucking triumph compared to this shit. The special teams was the superior unit in this sonafabitch, that (during this season) is telling you something. Once again, we gotta play the league on top of the opponent every week: the call against Chatman incomplete was total SHIT!! AARRRGGGGHHHH! DISGUSTED!!!!

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='569578' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:35 PM']Shayne did his job, TJ did his job, the D did a good job the second half...it wasn't all bad. I'm sure there were some rookies who did their job as Carson had more time in the second half. The more experienced watchers will have to tell me about that.

But the discipline for fundamentals...that's on the coaches shoulders. Bad clock management...coaching. No obvious leadership....coaching??

We have got to see SOMETHING change or we are in for a very painful season.[/quote]
x2

[quote name='Bengalino' post='569594' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:38 PM']i dont blame the loss entirely on chad, but you can't say he doesn't deserve part of the blame. it's not his fault we are 1 and 4 and i'm still convinced he's helped the team more than he's hurt, but this is professional football and when you dont play perfect you're gonna get criticized. and i do blame chad, entirely, if he's not running routes he was told to.[/quote]
Chad's antics are causung a distraction on a team that's got enough distractions. It just adds to the problem of injuries, suspensions, quitters etc. He needs to be a pro

If i see Chad get up after a catch or a missed ball and look like someone just robbed him I will kick my tv.

Levi.......you were owned today.

Our banged up D is doing the best it can considering what has happened to them.

Special teams......swarm the runner or flush him out to a hitman.

TJ is the number #1 reciever now. <_<

Right now this team has no heart...just big ego's

Archived