!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM- BENGALS @ CHEFS GAME THREAD

[quote name='oldschooler' post='568429' date='Oct 14 2007, 05:32 PM']The WATH stream petered out on me. :22:

I`m trying to find another working link.
If anyone else knows of one, I would appreciate it . . .[/quote]

Can't get any to work for me :( Then again, living in the UK it's almost impossible to get a stream to work without some IP spoofing. Which is beyond me.

In other news, Sky Sports (the UK NFL coverage people) is showing the Dolphins for the [b]fourth[/b] straight week. Cunts.

Go Bengals. 8 in the box all day baby.
VB

[quote name='bubba' post='568433' date='Oct 14 2007, 11:35 AM']630 WLAP[/quote]

Thanks !

It wasn`t working for me until I went to their site and clicked on it.

Here is the direct link for anyone that wants to use it . . .

[url="http://wlap.com/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html?refreshed=yes"]http://wlap.com/cc-common/streaming_new/in...l?refreshed=yes[/url]

[quote name='TigerJ@w' post='568426' date='Oct 14 2007, 11:29 AM']Freakin Boomer just said KC will beat us! What a biatch! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/14.gif[/img][/quote]

He didn`t just say they will beat us. He said it will be like
Larry Johnson is playing Flag football and that they will
win EASILY.

I actually think we have this one.

But I'm such a closet homer, especially right before the game.

Fact is, with our LB situation, I'm not sure that any team could win.

BUT, if there is a position Marvin could coach up on the fly, its LB.

Man...it all comes down to them.

And on offense, it all comes down to if we can break that double cover 2 or not.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='568445' date='Oct 14 2007, 05:45 PM']He didn`t just say they will beat us. He said it will be like
Larry Johnson is playing Flag football and that they will
win EASILY.[/quote]

Much as I love Boomer for all he did with us, as a pundit he's an arse. He makes Hobsons Stealer fascination appear mild.

However, I do fear that he's correct :\

[quote name='VonBlade' post='568458' date='Oct 14 2007, 11:51 AM']Much as I love Boomer for all he did with us, as a pundit he's an arse. He makes Hobsons Stealer fascination appear mild.

[b]However, I do fear that he's correct :\[/b][/quote]

You always think we`re going to lose though . . .

[quote name='oldschooler' post='568463' date='Oct 14 2007, 05:53 PM']You always think we`re going to lose though . . .[/quote]

Nearly always yeah. Unfortunately even in our 11-5 season we had a few games where we didn't look convincing on D, and we've hardly looked convincing since. The [b]massive[/b] amount of injuries we've got has to tell eventually if only when it comes to wear and tear on the healthy guys.

Finally of course I'm naturally pessimistic. That way if we win it's a bonus and if we don't it doesn't hurt too hard.
VB

Archived