Upset Alert !!!!

[quote name='oldschooler' post='573714' date='Oct 20 2007, 03:22 PM']UC is losing 24-17 with 5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter . . . :panicbutton:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]UC's 15 minutes of fame in the 2007 season is just about over. This
time next mont , no one will remember them.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='573717' date='Oct 20 2007, 03:26 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Pitt intercepts the pass deep in UC territory.... thats basically it folks.[/b][/color][/quote]
i dont consider that intercepts...i would call it interferes and then he catches it for the INT. most bullshit non call ever. he fucking pushed the UC WR out of the way.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='573718' date='Oct 20 2007, 03:27 PM']i dont consider that intercepts...i would call it interferes and then he catches it for the INT. most bullshit non call ever. he fucking pushed the UC WR out of the way.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]All I got to say is Ohio State would have never lost to Pitt.........sorry bastards

Watch the Ohio State game boys and girls, the Buckeyes will show ya how it's done.

[/b][/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='573725' date='Oct 20 2007, 03:35 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]That noise was all the bearcat homers jumping off the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge :closedeyes:

[/b][/size][/font][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well, the good news is that it was just 10 of them....thats only 10% of the fanbase that
shows up for games. ^_^

But enough of these pretender teams already (USF, Cincinnati) Brutus and the Buckeyes are ready to
play.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='573730' date='Oct 20 2007, 02:37 PM']anyone notice SC getting pwned?[/quote]

Yeah. And Oklahoma is struggling with a suck ass Iowa State
team too. 14-7, but they are in FG range. Still Iowa State
is 1-6 !

Tennessee is getting pwned by Alabama too.

Kentucky is up on Florida 7-0 . . .

[quote name='sneaky' post='573733' date='Oct 20 2007, 03:40 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Well, the good news is that it was just 10 of them....thats only 10% of the fanbase that
shows up for games. ^_^

But enough of these pretender teams already (USF, Cincinnati) Brutus and the Buckeyes are ready to
play.[/b][/color][/quote]
one more rip like this and if your pussy ass ever comes out to a go-bengals event, ill knock your ass back home.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='573718' date='Oct 20 2007, 03:27 PM']i dont consider that intercepts...i would call it interferes and then he catches it for the INT. most bullshit non call ever. he fucking pushed the UC WR out of the way.[/quote]

I saw 0% of this game, but I can confidently say that UC never should have been in that position to begin with. What happened to the offense that was averaging 35 points a game?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='573745' date='Oct 20 2007, 04:17 PM']one more rip like this and if your pussy ass ever comes out to a go-bengals event, ill knock your ass back home.[/quote]

ooh tough guy.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='573745' date='Oct 20 2007, 02:17 PM']one more rip like this and if your pussy ass ever comes out to a go-bengals event, ill knock your ass back home.[/quote]
Losing to Pitt pretty much proves that UC isn't quite ready for the bigtime yet, as I have maintained all along.
Don't worry though, they'll be playing in the Tostitos Toilet Bowl or something with a 7-4 record.....

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='573791' date='Oct 20 2007, 06:50 PM']I saw 0% of this game, but I can confidently say that UC never should have been in that position to begin with. What happened to the offense that was averaging 35 points a game?

ooh tough guy.[/quote]
i agree that they should not have been in that position, but their offense really isnt that good in the first place, especially when people are fumbling left and right. it was just a bad game.

and its just sneaky.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='573862' date='Oct 21 2007, 01:17 AM']nice job changing the subject...uc blows...[/quote]
nice job losing your virginity to a man. edgewood blows well ;)

Archived