Do Gators like the taste of Wildcats ?

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do Gators like the taste of Wildcats ?

• Yes, it looks like it
    • Cries in hands
    • they're coming back ... really ... I hope so ... they have to ... it can't end like this !
    • "I like poop" ~ Kige Ramsey

[center][font="Arial Black"][size=5][b][color="#FF8C00"](15) Florida[/color] 31

[color="#0000FF"](7) Kentucky[/color] 24

3:05 3rd Qtr [/b][/size][/font]

[img]http://betheref.com/images/img_233.jpg[/img]

[color="#0000FF"][size=5][i]"Maybe dreams do come true"[/i][/size][/color]
[/center]

[quote name='sneaky' post='573783' date='Oct 20 2007, 06:37 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]:o You are cursed !!!
[/b][/color][/quote]

[b]don't worry ... next week I'll be rooting for Ohio State over Penn State [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//15.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='573792' date='Oct 20 2007, 06:53 PM']no shit. BJ is the worst bandwagon fan ever.[/quote]

[b]1) I don't consider myself a 'bandwagon' fan ... hell i've liked the Bengals since birth which precludes me from the bandwagon title.

2) Also every team I like represents a place that I lived for several years growing up. They aren't just random. [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='573799' date='Oct 20 2007, 07:11 PM'][b]1) I don't consider myself a 'bandwagon' fan ... hell i've liked the Bengals since birth which precludes me from the bandwagon title.

2) Also every team I like represents a place that I lived for several years growing up. They aren't just random. [/b][/quote]

you do seem to pick a new CF team to root as soon as they look like they might be something worth rooting for :lol:

Archived