3 games up for us or 1 game back for you

Would be nice to sweep the next 3 games for us. Would really have a stranglehold on the division.

Watch out for Woodley. He is gonna be a good one. Should play some this week with Smith out. Glad Henry is out. He lights us up. I'm a WVU fan though so have always like him. Needs to get his shit together (which it sounds like he is) has Moss-like talent.

Ben will probably have like 224 on 20 something attempts with a couple of short TD's since Parker sucks at the goal line. It's either play-action to Miller or Spaeth or it's Dookie. I love Parker and what he brings but he can't break a tackle or plow forward to save his life. Watch out for Parker though as he always plays well against you and rarely has had back to back bad games (except for the 2005 playoffs where he sucked until the Super Bowl and Big Ben played his ass off in those 3 games single-handidly carrying us to Detroit on his back and beard. How he did all that was incredible with a broken thumb and hurt knee from Thurmans hit ;) and broken toes from the previous year AFCC :P and his hurt knee from Castillos hit :rolleyes: , ok I'll stop, know it pisses you all of..... :D )

Palmer will have a good game (he is on 1 of my fantasy teams so I am hoping he lights us up but we still win) and the Shoe Bomber will probably make some great plays as Chad Johnson never plays well against I LIKE IKE.

Our Special Teams have been pretty good this year (a lot better than Cowhers 15 years combined). Could make a difference in the game. Rossum is due for a long punt return. Sepletura er Sepulveda can punt/place punts like a mother fucker.

I am predicting 27-21 Stillers.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='578665' date='Oct 26 2007, 12:11 PM']Want to have an avatar bet Jamie? Steelers win, your avatar will be anything I give you. Bengals win I do the same with any picture you give me. :D[/quote]

As much as people around here and on that site think Im a homer, I really dont have a good feeling about this game. Had Brooks been cleared, or Henry, or even Chris Perry, I'd take you and offt up on it. As Brooks is huge for us in pass rush and your oline is horrible thus.. also we have no real decent 3rd option in the passing game so playing a cover 2 against us is pretty effective, and while if in a cover 2 your opening up lanes in the running game, your not the Jets.

I might take you both up on the next game though, as henry and hopefully brooks should be back.

Good game. Ben "managed" like a motherfucker. Stupid fucking INT pissed me off but other than that he was the reason we won. Just wish he would get better protection and not have to be Fran Tarkenton all the time. That line against the Gayvens should be interesting. They destoyed us last year but now we get Boeller.

Bengals, man what can I say. Thought you all would be better than this. Injuries and suspensions have hurt you all but MY GOD GO FOR IT ON 4TH AND 1. WTF was that? Remiinded me of FG Bill in 2004 AFCC.

Ocho find his teeth yet?

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='581471' date='Oct 29 2007, 09:03 PM']Good game. Ben "managed" like a motherfucker. Stupid fucking INT pissed me off but other than that he was the reason we won. Just wish he would get better protection and not have to be Fran Tarkenton all the time. That line against the Gayvens should be interesting. They destoyed us last year but now we get Boeller.

Bengals, man what can I say. Thought you all would be better than this. Injuries and suspensions have hurt you all but MY GOD GO FOR IT ON 4TH AND 1. WTF was that? Remiinded me of FG Bill in 2004 AFCC.

Ocho find his teeth yet?[/quote]

Nice W bam.I hate the Steelers,but you are an A -ok Steeler fan B)

Good, solid game fellas... your O-line has greatly improved. We really got nowhere near Palmer the entire game. That or our pass rush sucks, probably a little of both because we haven't gotten much pressure the last couple of games. Also I was surprised you guys waited so long to go no-huddle as we didn't seem to have an answer for it. Once you did it, you pretty much drove right downt the field on us. Next game should be better, you'll have Henry back and it will be in da Burgh.... Visiting team seems to always triumph, hopefully we can change that :P
If we can win the next 2 games against the gayvens and the brownies we will be in good shape for the division goin down the homestretch.

[quote name='frankie martin' post='581544' date='Oct 29 2007, 10:33 PM']Good, solid game fellas... your O-line has greatly improved. We really got nowhere near Palmer the entire game. That or our pass rush sucks, probably a little of both because we haven't gotten much pressure the last couple of games. Also I was surprised you guys waited so long to go no-huddle as we didn't seem to have an answer for it. Once you did it, you pretty much drove right downt the field on us. Next game should be better, you'll have Henry back and it will be in da Burgh.... Visiting team seems to always triumph, hopefully we can change that :P
If we can win the next 2 games against the gayvens and the brownies we will be in good shape for the division goin down the homestretch.[/quote]

Read a story today. The lack of Black n Gold pass rush in Cincy was planned. I don't like it but if true, it worked.

Archived