I LOVE OHIO STATE

Jumpy

Whats not to love? They are fantastic in every aspect. They play with class, respect and dignity. TheY have the Nation's best coach, who is the ultimate general of the sidelines, always calm, always confident, always exuding class. They deserve the #1 spot. What they did tonight was extremely impressive.
What was supposed to be a test to push No. 1 Ohio State to its limits instead served as a grand stage for the Buckeyes to prove just how good they are. A rabid crowd, a night-game atmosphere and one of the best defenses in the country were all no match for the Buckeyes, who moved the ball at will on the way to a 37-17 win. The Buckeyes deserve all the respect they will finally get for an amazing season thus far.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

[b][size=6][color="#ff0000"]OH-[/color][/size][/b]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='579260' date='Oct 28 2007, 01:47 AM'][color="#FF0000"][size=6][b]IO[/b][/size][/color]

They just win. Isn't that 27 straight regular season wins? That's impressive no matter what the haters say.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]The ancient one ^^^^^, ...............speaks the truth. -_- [/b][/color]

Yes, OSU is badazz, I love watching them play football, I can see us playing in the NC game again this year, hopefully with better results.

Tressel is GOD!

[img]http://images.dawgsports.com/images/admin/Tressel_in_grey_sweatervest.jpg[/img]

fear the sweatervest.

[quote name='Jason' post='584213' date='Nov 3 2007, 08:38 PM']Or Etienne Sabino?[/quote]
Since I was without anything more than the dot going across the screen on espn gamecast, I have no idea wtf you guys are talking about. But I know this. OSU is 2 wins from me going to the national championship game this year....

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='584222' date='Nov 3 2007, 04:57 PM']Since I was without anything more than the dot going across the screen on espn gamecast, I have no idea wtf you guys are talking about. But I know this. OSU is 2 wins from me going to the national championship game this year....[/quote]

Pryor is a QB, and widely considered the #1 prospect in the nation. Sabino is considered by most the #1 LB prospect in the nation.

I think it was great to get a win with those guys watching, it was also great to have C Brewster and OT Shugarts there to talk to those guys about why they committed, and how they should too. Id say we have a good chance of getting one or both of those guys. Dont forget two other guys visited yesterday, Thompson and Mobley. Both top 50 players

Archived