Chad Injury

[quote name='doogles' post='585714' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:25 PM']They're saying it's the neck, he's moving, still getting X-Rays.

-jd[/quote]

Couple that w/ that serious headshot he took when he grabbed that catch on the sideline, then got pushed out and faceplanted. Tough day for Chad. Good news about the movement though.

[quote name='steggyD' post='585736' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:29 PM']I think he was actually injured earlier in the game, when his face was slammed into the turf. He should've sat the rest of the game. The hit later on just worsened his pain.[/quote]

This makes sense, and as much as some on here won't believe it could be true, explains why he struggled later in the game.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='585739' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:31 PM']Chris Henry x 100 = 1 Chad Johnson[/quote]
umm no

Chris Henry is way more athletic and when all is said and done if chris stays out of trouble he will be better then chad. Chris will probably double chads touchdowns this year as well.

But i hope the best for chad.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='585766' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:39 PM']Chris Henry > Chad[/quote]

Bullshit--the reason Henry looks so good is that he's always going against the nickel corner and is rarely double teamed. Wait and see how he does against the #1/#2 corners and safety double-teams. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt he'll have the same production as Chad.

Hoping everything turns out ok with Chad,,
Yeah he fucked up on the drop and he's not playing up to the standards that fans have
come to expect but he's a Bengal and anyone that would say "fuck him" when he got injured
is Worse than a Steeler fan...
He's one of Our players and damnit you dont make comments lilke "fuck him" right now.

Archived