Please Pray For Me.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='589579' date='Nov 8 2007, 09:51 PM']yah, well ive known these people since i was five years old...even if they wernt close friends, which they were, i have still spend 9 outa 12 months of the year with them throughout school.[/quote]

I told you before, these are not people you will even talk to in 5 years. I have kept up with 2 friends that I had i high school and not even all that often. As you grow up your friends change because you change. There is nothing wrong with that. Irreguardless you cant change people, they have to want to change themselves. All Im saying is your going to learn that from taking advice of those who have been there before or your going to learn it the hard way. Your a friend and I care about you and dont want to see you have to learn that the hard way, because of how serious some of this stuff is.

OG no one is harping on you. Those here actually do care for you and if were close by would be there
to support you. Jamie is right. Most likely you won't see most of your HS friends after 5-10 years because most do move and go seperate ways.

Ok I am done preaching. Dang i feel like an old fogie now. <_<

[quote name='GoBengals' post='589165' date='Nov 8 2007, 06:11 PM']dear god, please keep all of the burglars and drug addicts and dealers safe, so our kids can get the drugs they need to ruin their lives, amen.[/quote]

I tried not to find that funny in light of the situation but I failed

OG, when I read your post, my first instinct was to echo what others have already posted, but I figured you were just going to be upset because you wanted a hug and not a speech... well, here's the first

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/6.gif[/img]

And here comes the second.

I, too had a group of friends I grew up with, who were my lifelong friends, who fell into bad habits. It was not easy to make the decision to move on, but it was the best decision I ever made. Some of those guys ended up in trouble with the law. One died real young. All of them were good people at heart, but they constantly made bad decisions. And if you choose to hang around people who constantly make bad decisions, you are making one, yourself.

Hope it all works out for you. Sorry for the loss of your friends.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='589564' date='Nov 8 2007, 09:20 PM'][b]Wow, i how would you feel if that was your child?[/b]
No matter what they have done or not they are still your child and you will love them unconditionally.
Think about their families.
[b]Im not sure i have ever met so many unsympathetic people.[/b]
[b]As a result, I dont think i'll be posting here anymore.[/b][/quote]

i wouldnt be a piece of shit parent. i wont have kids until i know i can raise them to be better than i am. my kid gets into drugs and ill kill them before some dealer does.

If you feel that way then dont IM me asking for advice anymore. You take good advice (from many people on this board) and blow it off and ignore it then have the nerve to come back bitching about your problems. You wouldn't have these problems if you spent more time thinking about the advice and less time hanging out with morons.

Hey, pray for me then too because 5 of my friends have passed away. One wrapped themselves around a tree (college student), another got murdered on the train tracks by a crazy boyfriend, another had a brain anyurism (spelling?), the other one commited suicide, and lastly one got killed by a drunken driver.

It is absolutely insane what happens to people. I feel bad that your friends had to get into this situation, but you also have to see it through everyone else's perspective on here. Many of the advice that has been given has been ignored so such a situation is really no surprise.

Maybe this will wake you up to the realities that your not invinsible and who you hang out with has a huge affect on what happens to you.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='589564' date='Nov 8 2007, 09:20 PM']Wow, i how would you feel if that was your child?
No matter what they have done or not they are still your child and you will love them unconditionally.
Think about their families.
Im not sure i have ever met so many unsympathetic people.
As a result, I dont think i'll be posting here anymore.[/quote]

i'd feel like a really shitty parent...

Im pretty sure i wasnt asking for any advice in this thread.
All i fucking said was pray for their families...for those of you who are actually praying, thank you, it means a lot to me to know not everyone is an asshole.
As for the assholes: Im sure your children will never make mistakes and they will be perfect, but if there's the slightest chance they arn't, i hope they stay safe, and never get into drugs.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='589625' date='Nov 9 2007, 12:42 AM']Im pretty sure i wasnt asking for any advice in this thread.
All i fucking said was pray for their families...for those of you who are actually praying, thank you, it means a lot to me to know not everyone is an asshole.
As for the assholes: Im sure your children will never make mistakes and they will be perfect, but if there's the slightest chance they arn't, i hope they stay safe, and never get into drugs.[/quote]

rather large difference in making mistakes and being killed over drugs or drug money...

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='589625' date='Nov 9 2007, 12:42 AM']Im pretty sure i wasnt asking for any advice in this thread.
As for the assholes: Im sure your children will never make mistakes and they will be perfect, but if there's the slightest chance they arn't, i hope they stay safe, and never get into drugs.[/quote]

OG, I don't pray but I'm sorry about your losses.

When I was in highschool, if you wanted a friend it would pretty much have to be someone who did drugs. Almost everyone did them, myself included. I lost several friends during those years. I still think about some of them pretty often.

Hang in there. It's one of the bad parts about growing up.

:(

take my advice then since i said my roommate and friend was shot in a drug deal gone bad. Im only 25 so im not an old fart or anything but if you hand around people like that you will get fucked and fucked bad.

getting shot while breaking into a house to try to jack some drug money is not making a minor life mistake. thats waving goodbye to mistakes a long time ago and entering the world of full blown felonies and gun shootouts. That kind of person no matter how long you know them should never be your friend. you can care about them but its not someone that should be a friend you depend on. none the less it is still a sad situation and hope you get over it.

not all my friends do drugs.
in fact the last guy who died yesterday was a star basketball player and worked at enterprise rent a car. never in his life had he ever touched drugs, and he was a christian.
the girl commited suicide, she wasnt on drugs.
and the guy who robbed the house in fact was not on drugs, just dealt them. not that that makes it better.
anyhow, it doesnt matter how they died, its the fact that they did die. and no one wants to see a 17 year or 18 year old kid lose a life. thats all im saying. and all i was asking when i asked for prayers was for their families because losinga child or grandchild or niece/nephew, ect. is probably not easy.

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' post='589773' date='Nov 9 2007, 12:27 PM']Remind me to never to move to Oklahoma, sounds like a shit-hole.

-E[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' post='589773' date='Nov 9 2007, 12:27 PM']Remind me to never to move to Oklahoma, sounds like a shit-hole.

-E[/quote]

It is... I have family out there.

If you ever feel depressed about living in Cincinnati, just move to OKC or Shawnee for a year.. You'll feel lucky when you come home.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='589612' date='Nov 8 2007, 11:53 PM']i'd feel like a really shitty parent...[/quote]
Didnt you used to distribute stuff too??? I swear i swear I saw a shoebox of green stuff... Oh sorry, yeah I guess delete me cause I did something wrong along the lines too. Im out guys...FUCK CREECHNASTY LOL I love it!!!!! :wacko: :265: :bek081:

[quote name='The J Dub' post='590006' date='Nov 10 2007, 01:33 AM']Didnt you used to distribute stuff too??? I swear i swear I saw a shoebox of green stuff... Oh sorry, yeah I guess delete me cause I did something wrong along the lines too. Im out guys...FUCK CREECHNASTY LOL I love it!!!!! :wacko: :265: :bek081:[/quote]

i see someone left their maturity hat at home, hopefully i didnt hurt your myspace feelings by not sucking up to your myspace pals. but no reason to get bitchy with me, you were a mod before for shits and grins, you know, member title but could avoid the word filters, that sorta thing, not like there was much official mod business to be handled. and clearly as juvenile as your and jeff's altercation got, it makes perfect sense for me to ensure the security of something i have poured over 3 years into. frankly, this post sums it up pretty solid that i made a good choice. if your salty over me not making your wedding, my wife coming off maternity leave and having 2 kids under 28 months old makes things tough. is this really behavior of someone over 25 whos married? silly message board posts over a myspace friend not getting love over absurd situations? this is what life comes to? really?

you and jeph's issue has nothing to do with me, and if in some half cocked way you think it does, you should really REALLY step back and look at the actions your taking in life and why the results may be. what the hell?

if your new hobbies, way of life, and goals are what makes you happy, fine, but no one else you have ever known is a worse person than they were 2-3-8 years ago. its perfectly easy to be a grown up, have a family, and keep your friends. but i suppose someone in your ear trying to point out their flaws and shortcomings would give one some sort of a superiority complex. but look where sitting around palying video games and watching movies will get you in life, you live at the same place, drive equal value cars, have the exact same job, jeff hasnt changed, he is who he is, and he isnt ducking you, lying about obligations to do what his g/f wants instead. he would likely be man enough to just say "no", not making up an excuse saying he will hit you back then ignoring you, from 30 feet of grass away...

this is ridiculous. what the hell happened? if you can find some strange way in your head to be mad at me over something, thats your issue i guess.

this thread is about to go rather far off topic. and can only get worse. so its closed.

PS: yes, selling some weed to rich white kids at UC for shits and grins and being a fool and getting shot are a bit different.... then again im not oogling over a 17 yr old from across the country either. different strokes.

[quote name='The J Dub' post='590006' date='Nov 10 2007, 01:33 AM']Didnt you used to distribute stuff too??? I swear i swear I saw a shoebox of green stuff... Oh sorry, yeah I guess delete me cause I did something wrong along the lines too. Im out guys...FUCK CREECHNASTY LOL I love it!!!!! :wacko: :265: :bek081:[/quote]

Where's my dvd?

Archived