Buckeyes better get their asses in gear

BengalBacker

In the words of Lee Corso on any NCAA game "You'd think they've never defended the option before."

Too many missed tackles on D, and minus-3 in the turnover game will do you in.

Lauranaitis had an uncharacteristically bad game.

The national title game isn't completely out of the question, depending on how far they fall. All the Big 12 teams probably have one loss left in them, and I think LSU does too.

Here's hoping the Bearcats can take out the Moutaineers. :) I don't think OSU drops below them anyway though.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='590182' date='Nov 10 2007, 05:34 PM']Even great coaches have mental brainfarts... WTF was that timeout on 4th down that allowed Illinois to change from a punt to a run that converted the first down?

That was a killer.[/quote]

Yeah no shit !

I said every cuss word known to man when that happened !
I even invented a few !

Letting Juice Williams run up the gut time after time
to convert 3rd down after 3rd down had me inventing
new cuss words too !

shittyhell godshit fuckydamn !

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590181' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:34 PM']The fight at the end of the game was embarrassing.

Why didn`t you try to kick their asses ON THE FIELD you sore losing motherfuckers ![/quote]

I missed what it was over? I got the impression that Illinois was trying to dance on mid-field, in which they deserve to get fucked up for.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='590182' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:34 PM']Even great coaches have mental brainfarts... WTF was that timeout on 4th down that allowed Illinois to change from a punt to a run that converted the first down?

That was a killer.[/quote]

agreed. I got pissed as soon as we called the TO, because I knew they'd change their minds.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590188' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:37 PM']shittyhell godshit [b]fuckydamn[/b] ![/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='590189' date='Nov 10 2007, 05:38 PM']I missed what it was over? I got the impression that Illinois was trying to dance on mid-field, in which they deserve to get fucked up for.[/quote]

I don`t know what it was over either. They were showing
a bunch of players throwing punches at each other.
And they all had their helmets on. :rolleyes:

The way to keep a team from dancing at mid-field
is to beat them. Illinios deserved to piss all over
that big O after the win. God knows they pissed,
and ran all over it all damn day . . .

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590196' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:42 PM']I don`t know what it was over either. They were showing

is to beat them. [b]Illinios deserved to piss all over
that big O after the win[/b]. God knows they pissed,
and ran all over it all damn day . . .[/quote]

I guess a classy win is too much to ask.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590196' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:42 PM']I don`t know what it was over either. They were showing

is to beat them. Illinios deserved to piss all over
that big O after the win. God knows they pissed,
and ran all over it all damn day . . .[/quote]

I hate to see that...now we will be compared to those classless acts in Miami.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='590199' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:44 PM']I hate to see that...now we will be compared to those classless acts in Miami.[/quote]

you act like it was an all out brawl. It wasn't much of anything, and if anything Illinois deserved it. Just wish the D had played with that much intensity during the game.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590188' date='Nov 10 2007, 11:37 PM']Yeah no shit !

I said every cuss word known to man when that happened !
I even invented a few !

[b]Letting Juice Williams run up the gut time after time
to convert 3rd down after 3rd down had me inventing
new cuss words too ! [/b]

shittyhell godshit fuckydamn ![/quote]
x2

Was pretty decent playcalling on their part, though. OSU tried to spy, but with 3-4 WRs stretching the field, and the RB acting as lead blocker, they had the numbers in their favor up front on each of those runs.

Archived