Buckeyes better get their asses in gear

BengalBacker

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='590202' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:47 PM']you act like it was an all out brawl. It wasn't much of anything, and if anything Illinois deserved it. Just wish the D had played with that much intensity during the game.[/quote]

Sorry, I really did'nt see it...just going off what I read here.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='590198' date='Nov 10 2007, 05:43 PM']I guess a classy win is too much to ask.[/quote]

You`re talking about an unranked team that had
a 2-10 record last year. And they had just beat the
#1 team in the Nation in their own house.

They deserved to dance all over the field.
If Ohio State`s players didn`t like it, they
should have stopped them on the field.

I`m so pissed. Fucking Buckeyes . . . :mellow:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='590182' date='Nov 10 2007, 09:04 PM']Even great coaches have mental brainfarts... WTF was that timeout on 4th down that allowed Illinois to change from a punt to a run that converted the first down?

That was a killer.[/quote]

OSU had too many men on the field, Illinois would have had a first down even if they punted it........unless Illinois commited a penalty on the play.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590218' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:59 PM']You`re talking about an unranked team that had
a 2-10 record last year. And they had just beat the
#1 team in the Nation in their own house.

They deserved to dance all over the field.
If Ohio State`s players didn`t like it, they
should have stopped them on the field.

I`m so pissed. Fucking Buckeyes . . . :mellow:[/quote]

I don't care if they hadn't won a game in 50 years. There's still a thing called winning with class. Obviously Ron Zook agreed, as he was pissed at his guys.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='590232' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:08 PM']I don't care if they hadn't won a game in 50 years. There's still a thing called winning with class. Obviously Ron Zook agreed, as he was pissed at his guys.[/quote]

There is also something to be said of losing with class . . .

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590270' date='Nov 10 2007, 08:30 PM']There is also something to be said of losing with class . . .[/quote]

and I'd agree. However, if Illinois WAS trying to dance on midfield (we don't know at this point), then I don't see it as losing without class. I'd call it defending your pride.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='590220' date='Nov 11 2007, 12:00 AM']OSU had too many men on the field, Illinois would have had a first down even if they punted it........unless Illinois commited a penalty on the play.[/quote]
Gotcha. I didn't catch that...

still an untimely lapse, though. <_<

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590188' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:37 PM']Yeah no shit !

I said every cuss word known to man when that happened !
I even invented a few !

Letting Juice Williams run up the gut time after time
to convert 3rd down after 3rd down had me inventing
new cuss words too !

shittyhell godshit fuckydamn ![/quote]
No kidding..I thought it was the Bengals defense trying to stop Juice :lol:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590176' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:31 PM']I had a bad feeling about this game.

[b]Ohio State had the ball a total of 1:14 in the 4th quarter.

Illinios had an 8:09 drive to end the game.[/b]

Beockman with 3 INTs.

Looks like they were looking ahead to Michigan.

What a pathetic performance all around . . .[/quote]
wow. i didnt get to see the game cuz i was at work, but wow those stats are ridiculous. thats worse than our bengals this year. 1:14 for an entire quarter is insane.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='590188' date='Nov 10 2007, 06:37 PM']Yeah no shit !

I said every cuss word known to man when that happened !
I even invented a few !

Letting Juice Williams run up the gut time after time
to convert 3rd down after 3rd down had me inventing
new cuss words too !
[b]
shittyhell godshit fuckydamn ![/b][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

my favorites are shittycuntfuck and fuckinmotherfuckerfuck

That was absolutly a pathetic game by the bucks, they were out everything in that game.
And Old, the Illini were stomping blockO after the game, IMO someone shoulda got laid the fuck out for that, anyway that was by far the best hit Jenkins threw all game :thumbsdown:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='590536' date='Nov 11 2007, 01:21 PM']if osu stomped at the middle of michigans field all of you osu crybabies would be going on about how badass it was. you are just being sore losers.[/quote]
are you really that fucking stupid or are you still on that whole provoke everybody deal?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='591329' date='Nov 11 2007, 07:12 PM']well in my 22 years of living in the cincy area, most osu fans i see are assholes.[/quote]

well in my 3+ years on this board, you've always been an asshole. What's your point? Maybe those OSU fans are assholes to you because you deserve it.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='591383' date='Nov 11 2007, 08:02 PM']well in my 3+ years on this board, you've always been an asshole. What's your point? Maybe those OSU fans are assholes to you because you deserve it.[/quote]
i havent posted on this board for 3 years, so you must be thinking of someone else. ^_^

and i didnt mean be an asshole to me. i meant are just assholes plain and simple.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='591329' date='Nov 11 2007, 07:12 PM']well in my 22 years of living in the cincy area, most osu fans i see are assholes.[/quote]
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5136/potkettledh2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='590536' date='Nov 11 2007, 01:21 PM']if osu stomped at the middle of michigans field all of you osu crybabies would be going on about how badass it was. you are just being sore losers.[/quote]

gee, look at that. Instead of stomping on mid-field, the OSU team went to celebrate with their fans.

Archived